mtbr member
    Oct 2006

Yeti 575 Rear Shock - Need Help

Hello everyone - sorry if this post is a little confusing but I will try my best to describe my situation.

I am went to order the new marzocchi roco air shock for my 575 from BlueSkyCycling and the guy taking my order asked me the following questions.
    - What eye to eye length I needed - I said the 200 mm
    - What stroke - I said 50 mm.
    ------ I think those two answers were correct***********

But then he asked me for the bolt length and the washer thickness. He says he needs to tell Marzocchi this info to order the right shock. I have no idea what he is talking about or if I even need to find out this information.

Is he right, do I need to figure this out? Or does anyone know this information? I called yeti and the were no help all they told me was the eye to eye and stroke.

Thanks in advance and sorry if this is a repost (I am at work on dial up ) so it takes forever to search.

mtbr member
    Oct 2006
    sorry ** I ment to say that he wants to know the bolt diameter and length.

mtbr member

check the owners manual

The owners manual has all the hardware listed in the back. I would look it up for you but if I'm wrong its my fault if you do it yourself then its yours.

LINK: http://www.yeticycles.com/Support/Su...nersManual.pdf

Adobo Lover
    AZmountainkiller, did you ever get the roco bolted on your 575? Just curious!
    National Athletic Trainers' Association, www.nata.org