mtbr member
    May 2011

Yeti 575 enduro or big to race

I live in FL and I am trying to decide between the 575 enduro or the big top race I also looked at the ARC but I am just no sure currently riding a cheap full suspension I figure I had the bike for 7 years now is time to upgrade to something better any help? I dont race MTB but I do TRI Just want to put some more time on into MTB

Big Boy
    2 completely different animals man.

If you are gonna pick a yeti bike to be your only mountain bike....I would prolly go asr5c. Big top and 575 are great bikes, but if you need something that covers the largest range go for the 5. The 575 is versatile too, but its a softer and i would rather have the 5 for an all day ride.

So, in short, i would say 5 or 575 just depending on how plush and efficient you want your ride to be.
    -It's time to shred some mild to moderate gnar!!

mtbr member
    May 2011
    I agree... I demoed a ASR-5 and it was a great bike! Climbed great and descended like a champ! I ordered a 575 Enduro kit (can't afford the race kit...) because I bomb downhill and want the extra travel. If you need an awesome all around go to kick a$$ bike, go for the 5 for sure!