mtbr member
    Aug 2005

New question here. Yeti 575. 2007 vs 2006.

So I am finally ready to pull the trigger on a 575 but I was wondering if it would be worth it to wait for the 07s to come out. Does anyone know if there will be any changes to the bike aside from being specd with Fox's RP23 and 140mm travel forks? Thanks.

In my mind, I can do it!
    Quote Originally Posted by nartmot
    So I am finally ready to pull the trigger on a 575 but I was wondering if it would be worth it to wait for the 07s to come out. Does anyone know if there will be any changes to the bike aside from being specd with Fox's RP23 and 140mm travel forks? Thanks.
    They are already spec'd with the RP23 and 140mm forks unless you buy from someone with old stock.

Nightriding rules SuperModerator
    Iviguy is right, my new frame just arrived with an RP23 on board.

Cheers,
    Cris

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    I think any changes would be to do with a few grame of not-noticeable. Maybe a slight dogbone modification or some weight saving of a few grams somewhere. I am positive that nothing major will change. This time, I think I am right

mtbr member
    Aug 2004

color?

Does anyone know if the 07 575ís will have the two-tone color schemes like the ASR or will they be one color like the 06ís?

mtbr member
    Aug 2005

=

talked to a yeti rep today and he says there will be no changes to the frame. i think he would have mentioned the paint if it was different.