Bomber

Thinking while on a yeti

some thoughts i had today while ripping up skeggs (El corte de madera) earlier today (running across a fellow tribesman on an asr)

These tires wont leave the ground unless i make them......this crunching sound is somewhat satisfying...like the quesadilla i had earlier today

Well I didnt see those roots in the dusty sonlight...hope my brother can float over them as easily as i did...silly giants....he almost lost that one

Even blurred this scenery is fanastic, speed is just so hard to avoid right now

Is this a dream?

purchasing a yeti (mine is a 575) is probably the best purchase i have ever made!

Who is John Galt?
    Did you eat any peyote before you rode? I can relate to the blurred vision though -- when I get the bike running fast over the rough stuff it shakes my glasses around and things get kind of weird.
    What, me hurry?

In my mind, I can do it!
    I think the title should have been: "Doing drugs while riding my Yeti". Are you sure you were riding or was that just a dream that you were riding but dreaming while riding or perhaps some chant at the local underground bar...? You should change your name to "Beatnik Yeti".....

Bomber
    I was more in a dellusional state than anything else.....what being up till 1 am, waking up at 630........having jack in the box for breakfast...none of these really help the brain fire on all cylinders

nice marmot.

umm...

to quote Ty Webb in Caddyshack...
    "you do drugs Danny?"

to which Danny Noonan responds...
    "everyday"

says Ty Webb....
    "then what's the problem?"

Q. how many kids with A.D.D. does it take to change a light bulb?
    A. i don't know, ya wanna go ride bikes?