mtbr member
    May 2006

Still smilen' on my 575

i road this morning on a trail that I don't really fear but always gets the adreniline flowing as i near the mighty and rocky descent. The Yeti made a joke out of the trail!!!!!!!! I've never felt so confident, relaxed and fast on this particular trail. As I was coming down a couple of what used to be super challenging sections i was actually laughing , thats just how good i felt. The only drawback I see is that i'm testing myself so much that if I do wreck, I'm going to need to be airlifted . Guess I cant be too worried, but wow does the 575 beg to be ridden in the rough, uphills & in tight single track. every ride continues to bring more fun and excitement. Im lovin it......

Who is John Galt?
    Sounds like fun. Still waiting for mine to arrive, Thursday I hope. Just got my MB Action magazine today, editor Richard Cunningham's column photo shows him leaning on a muddy white 575.
    What, me hurry?

mtbr member
    May 2006

It's worth the wait...

I dont t know what you are riding now, but coming from an epic, the 575 opens up a whole new brand of riding for me. Hope you get it soon! I am pissed however that you already got your MB Action as I just checked my mail to no avail!!!! I'm leaving for Vegas tonight and would have loved to get my reads by the pool tomorrow. Oh well I'll re-read some older issues, or better yet, I'll just stay at the poker tables and screw the pool