Stray Bullet

Spam: 2004 Yeti AS-X with Marz 66RC2X

Here is a little Kosher spam for you guys.

Selling my 04 AS-X with a 66RC2X up front. Killer freeride bike! I'm just looking for something with more DH geometry.

http://classifieds.mtbr.com/cgi-bin/...uery=retrieval

Who is John Galt?
    How much for that pink one in the background? That would look good with some Chris King Hubs...
    What, me hurry?

Stray Bullet
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Jim Mac
    How much for that pink one in the background? That would look good with some Chris King Hubs...
    I'm selling my AS-X to finance the purchase of that hot mama. You think that basket and streamers was cheap?

mtbr member
    How tall are you? I'm 6' and that is right on the border of med/lrg according to Yeti. I've been thinking of adding an FR bike to the stable and the ASX would complement my 575 nicely.

mtbr member
    Dec 2005
    What does the bike weigh???

Stray Bullet
    Quote Originally Posted by JustMtnB44
    How tall are you? I'm 6' and that is right on the border of med/lrg according to Yeti. I've been thinking of adding an FR bike to the stable and the ASX would complement my 575 nicely.
    I am 6'5" and wish the bike was even bigger. I also ride an XL 575 which I think is too small as well.

If you are going to pedal the bike at all then the large is probably better. If you're going to use it exclusively at bike parks with a lift then a medium may be better. It all depends on how you like your bikes to fit when going down.

With a 40mm stem it would be a nice size cockit for someone 6' and handle awesome going down.

If you live anywhere near Los Angeles I would be happy to let you take it for a ride. I also know of shop that has a new medium one in stock.

Stray Bullet
    Quote Originally Posted by tls36
    What does the bike weigh???
    It weighs 42/43 lbs. That is with DH tubes/tires and really heavy and long Race Face Diaboulus seat post.

I also responded to your PM.