mtbr member

Short vid (ASX action included)!

Here's a short clip I made today (3minutes, 17Mb). Footage from our weekend trip to mountains and our local spot:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ilfab9

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=EYD4Z85Y

http://rapidshare.de/files/26944455/frklimat.wmv.html

File name frklimat.wmv

If you know any better free host, please let me know.

Any input will be appreciated! Enjoy!!
    Passion beyond reason!

Who is John Galt?
    Wow, that looks like fun. Where is this trail? You need to do it again with a helmet cam.
    What, me hurry?

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Jim Mac
    Wow, that looks like fun. Where is this trail? You need to do it again with a helmet cam.
    I wish I had a helmet cam, or a camera at all. All of this was shot with photocamera....

Actually this video was shot at two trails, both in Poland, one near my town Lodz (in central Poland) and the other one is in Zakopane (south of Poland)
    Passion beyond reason!

Ami Schwein
    Lookin good Gorz! Looks like a fun trail, you guys did a good job on the wall ride, north shore sections. Is there a bike park in Zakopane? Looks like nice lift assisted fun.
    Wait until Spring Bandini

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by k-stein
    Lookin good Gorz! Looks like a fun trail, you guys did a good job on the wall ride, north shore sections. Is there a bike park in Zakopane? Looks like nice lift assisted fun.
    Actually wall ride and some NS sections (those parts in leafy forest) are on our local trail. The rest (steeper section with roots, jumps, some NS sections) are from Zakopane. There are about 3 dh/fr trails in Zakopane on a small mountain called Gubalowka. You can access it with a car and most of the riders there use car shuttles not lifts as it's chaeper. I've heard some gossips that there are to be 2 new trails bulit in other parts of Zakopane. I hope they will, as it would be much more worth to go there. (5 hrs drive for me... )

How did you like the part on roots (about 1min40sec) ?? I think it looks quite fast even on a movie, but noone mentions it

and one extra photo from today. First transfer I did:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by goRz; 07-25-2006 at 01:45 PM.
    Passion beyond reason!

mtbr member
    no more feedback ?
    Passion beyond reason!

Who is John Galt?
    Very cool! Wish I had someone to take photos while I ride. How would a 575 do on that North Shore stuff? ONe trail I ride has several bridges and a tree about 12 feet long you can ride. Just heard of another one that has seesaws and a big drop or two. Your video has me wanting to make one, I have the computer software but not the camera. Might try to borrow one, will post it if I ever get the job done. Yo uhave me wanting to ride in Poland.
    What, me hurry?

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Jim Mac
    Very cool! Wish I had someone to take photos while I ride. How would a 575 do on that North Shore stuff? ONe trail I ride has several bridges and a tree about 12 feet long you can ride. Just heard of another one that has seesaws and a big drop or two. Your video has me wanting to make one, I have the computer software but not the camera. Might try to borrow one, will post it if I ever get the job done. Yo uhave me wanting to ride in Poland.
    Do take some footage! I do it mainly for myself and my riding buddies, it's such a nice thing to watch during long winter evenings!

For the die-hard fans, I've got a short clip from yesterday riding. (me doing a small step-up and a realtively big jump for the first time)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/v4qudm

as usually feedback is appreciated, as I want to make sth. good when the season ends.

ENJOY !
    Passion beyond reason!