Hi!!!

She came out of hibernation!!!!

Yup....Big Peggy (aka my 575) woke up from her deep slumber and stepped out of her cave last night and went for a very pleasurable 1.5 hour ride at her local stomping grounds!!!

Man it was GREAT!!!!

We started our ride around 6pm and then just dicked around Military Reserve and then up and did Shane's Trail and then came back down and rode around Military Reserve a lil' bit more and then called it good.

The weather was awesome last night. No wind. Typical fall evening....clear skies, cool temps. Couldn't ask for anything more.

After spending several weeks on my SS, riding around on the Yeti was different. Oh but it was a blast though! My SS feels so low while my Yeti feels high. And damn it was nice to actually just sit in the seat and just spin up a climb instead of mashing and grunting and torqueing up a climb.

Suprisingly, the trails were pretty busy last night. Lots and lots of riders out. We only saw one other rider with lights. Man I need to win the lottery and buy me some HID's. Don't get me wrong, the 10w combo setup I have works fine for what I do, I just wish I had some more brightness so I wasn't outriding my lights going downhill.

Overall it was a fun time last night riding around with Doc Jay.

Here are some crappy camera phone shots of the Yeti....

Nightriding rules SuperModerator
    Sweet! Good call on taking Big Peggy! Now, don't let her fall asleep until there is no other choice

Adobo Lover
    At least someone is riding. It's pretty nasty here in northern VA!!!!
    National Athletic Trainers' Association, www.nata.org

Who is John Galt?
    Hah1 We shamed yo uinto it didn't we? What's that seat post you are running? Seems like I saw that somewhere, raises and lowers electronically? Do you like it?

I got out Saturday, it's been raining all week in Missouri and I wondered if the trails would be rideable. They were a little slick but I wasn't leaving ruts so I got about 10 miles in. Supposed to be 70 plus today and Monday, woo hoo! Pull a sicky and go ride.
    What, me hurry?

Nightriding rules SuperModerator
    It's a gravity dropper.... you pull a cable and a magnet system allows the upper segment to drop/raise.

mtbr member
    Is there any reason for mounting that Niterider like that? Flip the mounting bracket 180 degrees and it will be mounted correctly...

Anyhow.... nice ride!