mtbr member
    Jul 2012

Rockshox Reverb Stealth - SB66

Anyone fitted one of these to an SB66? I know it would involve drilling a small hole in the frame which I'm not too bothered about.

Could go for a conventional version but dont want the cable flapping around all over the place.

Lucky...
    Apr 2008
    Drilling small hole = voiding warranty, IMHO. Would not do.

Have a Reverb on my SB-95. Cable really not an issue if you route and size it correctly.
    Yeti SB-95a Black

Mr. Knowitall

Rockshox Reverb Stealth - SB66

I know some people who did. I wouldn't.

mtbr member
    Oct 2008
    I have been mulling over this with buddy Von at Go-Ride for roughly a year and I havent had the balls. He contacted Yeti to see if we could maybe get a hint of proper hole placement for the least critical areas etc. They would not budge on saying DO NOT do it. Von hinted around that Yeti has messed with it some but again did not get a clear answer. Either they dont deem it a good fit for them or they flat dont want people reaming out nasty holes in their bikes and possibly having it cause issues.

I dont think i will but damnit I still wanna.
    Want a one of a kind bike? Message me for a one of a kind paint job.

The internet is a tough place to ride

Mr. Knowitall
    FYI, Liteville actually provides a manual on how to "stealthify" some older versions of the 301. But they also state that this voids the warranty of the frame in that area. This should be a lesson to learn for other companies like Yeti.

Spring! Spring! Spring!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bacon Jr View Post
    Have a Reverb on my SB-95. Cable really not an issue if you route and size it correctly.
    How'd you size it? I have the cable run for my Command Post setup so that at full extension the cable follows the line of the seat mast brace forward of the seat post, at mid-position it's basically in line with the seat-post+top-tube junction, only drops down notably when in full slam, but then it's not much below the top tube and behind the seat post. Keeps the cable nicely out of the way of the rear triangle and me.