EDR

Renewed 575 LOVE!

Went for a relatively short ride today with a co-worker who just bought a new BlurLT.
    I took his BLT for a 10 minute ride and fell in love with my Yeti all over again.

Now, I am in no way dissing the Blur. It's a fine bike i'm sure. It's just that I realized (agian) why I love my 575. It's the geometry, the head tube angle and it's 'endless' feeling travel. This bike is so freak'n perfect for what I ride but I think I started to forget how much it suites me. Plus he had the rp23 which I just couldn't figure out. Ya, I know, I need time on it. It's just that the adjustments were too much for me while riding. I'm used to my rp3 which is very simple on the fly.

I've said it before but I'll say it agian. If someone on the trail offered me a straight out trade for a new 5spot, Ventana, BLT, Motolite I would turn them down without hesitation, no matter what their frame MSRP is!

God, I love this bike. All over agian!
    Last edited by eatdrinkride; 08-05-2006 at 02:02 AM.

Knollician
    You should love and cherish your bike. I think every biker has some sort of special connection to their bike. I know when I sold my 575 it was a difficult decision. The 575 has got to be one of the best bikes for the money. The geometry is spot on and it really fits a broad range of riding types. I have yet to hear of a 575 breaking either.

Love your bike and it will love you back. Get out a ride!
    "Three balls at once...who knew?" - Cotton McKnight