mtbr member
    Feb 2004

Reba vs F100RLC for my ASRsl

Need to choose a new fork for my recently acquired 2003 Yeti ASRsl which currently has a Duke on it. It has to serve the dual roles of general trail bike duties on the rocky technical trails that I ride on locally and also be acceptably light to be used in xc and endurance races. I've been on Marzocchis and Fox's for a few years now and would not be considering Rockshox if it was not for all the good reports about the Reba, the price is better than the Fox as well.

Any opinions?
    "Whatever it takes". Olympic 1500m swimmer Grant Hackett before Olympic final despite having the flu. He won. I love that.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeeR
    Need to choose a new fork for my recently acquired 2003 Yeti ASRsl which currently has a Duke on it. It has to serve the dual roles of general trail bike duties on the rocky technical trails that I ride on locally and also be acceptably light to be used in xc and endurance races. I've been on Marzocchis and Fox's for a few years now and would not be considering Rockshox if it was not for all the good reports about the Reba, the price is better than the Fox as well.

Any opinions?

reba = quality fork!