Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Rear Shock for 575

1K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  Redmon 
#1 ·
i am thinking about selling my 575 or upgrading the rear shock ( i know extreme ends of the spectrum)....anyhow i have loved my bike, its a 04 575 with the 5 element and i kept waiting for it to break to replace it and it simply just hasn't...but am i missing out??

i ride pretty aggressively and love technical stuff...what do you all suggest...i only weigh 150 or so...and have a AM-1 up front....thanks for the advice...

if i were to sell it, what should i get??

#3 ·
that sucks... its amazing sometimes its just luck of the draw i guess....no one ever says anything good about the 5th element yet mine has put up with my abuse for 2 years..i feel pretty fortunate.....

#6 ·
95Stumpy said:
If i were in your situation, I would get a custom done rp23 that they sell at PUSH, but then again a new frame would be nice too. :)
Have to agree with you. That said, if your shock is still working I wouldnt replace unless I had alot of extra money laying around

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.