a dad
    Jan 2004

Rear Shock for 575

i am thinking about selling my 575 or upgrading the rear shock ( i know extreme ends of the spectrum)....anyhow i have loved my bike, its a 04 575 with the 5 element and i kept waiting for it to break to replace it and it simply just hasn't...but am i missing out??

i ride pretty aggressively and love technical stuff...what do you all suggest...i only weigh 150 or so...and have a AM-1 up front....thanks for the advice...

if i were to sell it, what should i get??
    BBZ

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy - Benjamin Franklin

Who is John Galt?
    I can't speak rave reviews for the RP3, seeing as how mine died one month after I bought it, it's been two weeks and no word from Fox. But maybe the RP23 is better? I'm about ready to buy a spare.
    What, me hurry?

a dad
    Jan 2004
    that sucks... its amazing sometimes its just luck of the draw i guess....no one ever says anything good about the 5th element yet mine has put up with my abuse for 2 years..i feel pretty fortunate.....
    BBZ

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy - Benjamin Franklin

mtbr member
    Jun 2005
    after only about two months...i love my rp3, no probs

Adobo Lover
    If i were in your situation, I would get a custom done rp23 that they sell at PUSH, but then again a new frame would be nice too.
    National Athletic Trainers' Association, www.nata.org

Young, Shawn Young
    Quote Originally Posted by 95Stumpy
    If i were in your situation, I would get a custom done rp23 that they sell at PUSH, but then again a new frame would be nice too.
    Have to agree with you. That said, if your shock is still working I wouldnt replace unless I had alot of extra money laying around
    "Im just going to explore a little bit..."

Dont make me be the bad guy...

Do I need a pass to ride this trail?