weirdo

Question for Arc riders:

Hey, any of you have past (or present) experience with steel framed HTs? If so, how does an Arc`s ride compare?

mtbr member
    rips the nuts off any other hardtail I've ever ridden. Any other bike actually.

disclaimer: I, unlike apparently 90% of the biking world, am aware of the fact that frame material does not matter in terms of ride quality. I could explain it to you, but you probably wouldn't believe me.

weirdo
    Thanks, Joules. You`re right that I probably wouldn`t believe you- since I haven`t had the opportunity to ride many bikes, I think I have to go with the 90% rather than what I hear in one post. Could be, though! Anyway, I take it you do like the ride of your ARC and that sounds pretty much unanimous. I guess it`s going to come down to whether or not I can justify the extra dough for the light weight of an ARC and new 100mm fork over an A La Carte and the 80mm fork I already have. Life was much easier when I was single. Have a swell day.

Why Me

Buy The Arc

I'm racing the arc on endurence and marathon races in complete comfort I would say the arc rides more like a steel ht than any other aluminum ht I've ever ridden I came off a Dragon and the ride of the Arc is similar you will not regret the arc