Thread: Pushed 575?

mtbr member

Pushed 575?

Anyone riding a 575 with a Push'd rear shock? I'm thinking of sending my Float RL in this winter. It seems to have a slow air leak, so I am trying to decide on just getting the air sleeve service or having the tuning done.

Steve

Bad Case of the Mondays
    Quote Originally Posted by wankel
    Anyone riding a 575 with a Push'd rear shock? I'm thinking of sending my Float RL in this winter. It seems to have a slow air leak, so I am trying to decide on just getting the air sleeve service or having the tuning done.

Steve
    Go for the tuning. I don't have my 575 PUSH'd yet, but my last bike I had PUSH'd and it was the best money I had ever spent on my bike. I am getting my 575 PUSH'd this winter, but I wanted to have a good solid base experience on the stock RP3 before getting it PUSH'd so I could have a better comparison.

mtbr member

Push

Yes my rp3 is PUSHED like night and day. Get the 575 package they are offering as well-worth it

a.k.a. MTBMaven
    Based on my experience with a Pushed RP3 on a 575 I would say save your money. I actually noticed an adverse affect by having the tuning done. The rear seems to bob more while climbing. I know I am the minority here so take it for what it's worth. The pushed Float on my Spec. Enduro made a huge difference, but that was a difference bike and shock.
    I thought of that while riding my bicycle. ~ Albert Einstein on the theory of relativity

mtbr member
    So, they have a specific tuning option just for the 575? Does anyone know if the OEM Fox shocks that come with the frame are specially tuned for the 575? Or, are they just stock Fox shocks?