Spring! Spring! Spring!

Good job! "props": to University Cycles in Austin TX

For spending a protracted time with a future Yeti rider, but who could not do the transaction with them (I told them early on).

Spent a fair time talking about the SB-66 and SB-95 and getting sizing and other advice, and sharing some general knowledge of what's up with them, et. al..

Very very cool, super appreciated.

Thanks gents. ;^)

I'm pretty sure it was Mark who I spent most of my time with (larger guy), but I'm horrid with names. ;^(
    Last edited by bear; 03-12-2012 at 09:07 PM.

mtbr member
    They are good people, I went there to test ride the SB66, ASR-5 and the ASR-7. Mark and Justin were great, very helpful and generous with the test rides and getting the bikes setup. I did end up walking out of there with an ASR-7. I would recommend them to anyone in the area.

mtbr member
    Jun 2009
    Good people indeed. And they are one of the old-Austin shops.

Lucky...
    Apr 2008
    +1. Mark is a great guy and really knows the Yeti brand. All the staff are good, and the service is second to none here in Austin.

Who is John Galt?
    Do they rent Yetis? I come down from time to time and usually rent from the shop close to Barton Creek, think it's Bicycle Sport Shop.
    What, me hurry?

Lucky...
    Apr 2008
    Sure enough- Mark has a fleet of 575 demo bikes. S, M, & L.

mtbr member
    Was a good time out at Walnut yesterday Yeti Demo Day, got my new wish list together. Now just have to find a way to fund it.

Thanks to Brian and The University Cycles crew.
    2011 Yeti Big Top
    2012 Santa Cruz Tallboy
    1991 Cannondale m700

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by drbelleville View Post
    They are good people, I went there to test ride the SB66, ASR-5 and the ASR-7. Mark and Justin were great, very helpful and generous with the test rides and getting the bikes setup. I did end up walking out of there with an ASR-7. I would recommend them to anyone in the area.
    Wow, they had an ASR-7 still in stock? Don't know why Yeti discontinued it. Great FR/light DH bike.

mtbr member
    Stopped in today, picked up a T-shirt, and saw that their new Demo Fleet will be SB-95's with the RS fork. Just an FYI for anyone in the area that may want to demo one.