All YOU YETI FREAKS! I've just listed my medium ASR 7 frame in the classifieds. Rather than Ebay, Pink Bike, etc I wanted to start here among the faithful - those that appreciate what the 7 is all about. I'm not much at online selling of things let alone MTBR, not sure if Im going about this properly - should I start a "paid spam " thread?

Anyway, the bike has been ridden but not especially hard. I had it built with a 36 and I9 Enduro wheels. Ripping trail bike. It has seen exactly zero park / big hit days. - I have photos but the majority of them were too large to upload to the ad. I'm happy to send images via email, message otherwise. The frame is in fine shape and as noted in the ad it has a small dent in the non drive seat stay and the ISCG tabs suffered some from a dropped chain and pedal stroke. I'm going to have the guys at one of the shops here in SLC have a look. I'll drop a line with their thoughts on repair, etc.

Frame hasn't been ridden since fall of 2011. I'd hoped to build it again but funds are low and there is a 575 and SB66 in the garage as well. Sadly, it needs to go.

I'm asking $700 but it is negotiable within reason.

This frame needs a good home!

2010 Yeti ASR 7 medium - Buy and Sell and Review Mountain Bikes and Accessories