D93
    banned
    Oct 2011

Ouch, ordered and paid $3100 for my Yeti 575 enduro less than a month ago.

Now Huck and Roll is selling the exact same for $2100.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by D93 View Post
    This happens i don't feel bad that there going for $2100 Now , I have had mine b4 (on order in FEB ) the Price went to 3100 vs the MSRP of $2899, I would pay a local shop any day to make sure if something went wrong they got my back , FWIW I got mine at $2814 walk out Plus a years of service can any online dealer do this? I don't think Soo !! Plus if i need anything put on it wont cost me anything for the first year as well

Don't feel bad just enjoy the bike It's a YETI !!
    Last edited by YETI_Chris; 11-24-2011 at 12:55 PM.
    My new Quote is "don't let friends ride old bikes on DH Trails "

mtbr member
    Ha ha yeah I just ordered for that price. Sorry man that sucks but like Chris said just enjoy your bike!

mtbr member
    Thats what I paid for my 2011 575 Race build....
    2011 Yeti 575 Race
    2008 Gary Fisher Piranha

EDR
    I think my '08 frame (purchased in Jan of '08) was $1800. I couldn't wait, but I should have.

mtbr member
    Just ordered one myself (enduro build, will be my 1st Yeti). Great deal, now I have to try and sell my Heckler to pay for it

mtbr member
    No one was discounting Yeti, so I was going to wait for the 2012s. Then I found out that they were going back to alum re stay. I began to look for an '11 575. HucknRoll dropped the prices and now I have 2 rides on my new 575 race. Most of the work I can do, any warranty Huck N Roll will take care of it.

mtbr member
    Jul 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by FNG RIDER View Post
    No one was discounting Yeti, so I was going to wait for the 2012s. Then I found out that they were going back to alum re stay. I began to look for an '11 575. HucknRoll dropped the prices and now I have 2 rides on my new 575 race. Most of the work I can do, any warranty Huck N Roll will take care of it.
    Huck N Roll is solid. I bought a Big Top from them a few months ago and it cracked. I had to take it to the closest Yeti shop for warranty work. To get everything switched over is going to cost me a few hundred bucks. Huck N Roll offered me a few hundred bucks to offset the cost. It is always worth talking to them to see what they have to say. You got nothing to lose.

mtbr member
    That has to hurt not many have $1K laying around that they can burn and it not hurt. I have always been attracted to the 575 since it was introduced and have wanted one but I caught the Maverick bug a few years back and have been addicted ever since. But I had to sell one of my Mav's this spring to help pay for the kids school which left me with only my ML8 so I planed to reload when the cash flow freed up again.

So when I saw the deal on Huck & Roll and I had just came into some case the planets aligned and I ordered a White medium. I called and ask what would cost to upgrade the fork and shock to the ones with Kashima coating and they told me the fork and shock were already the team versions with the coating! I cannot believe the deal for a bike of this caliber these types of buys don't come along that often.

I feel bad for anyone who purchased it at $3100 but you know what the bike is worth every penny no doubt so don't feel too bad life is to short. Go out and ride

Scott

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by baha_boater View Post
    That has to hurt not many have $1K laying around that they can burn and it not hurt. I have always been attracted to the 575 since it was introduced and have wanted one but I caught the Maverick bug a few years back and have been addicted ever since. But I had to sell one of my Mav's this spring to help pay for the kids school which left me with only my ML8 so I planed to reload when the cash flow freed up again.

So when I saw the deal on Huck & Roll and I had just came into some case the planets aligned and I ordered a White medium. I called and ask what would cost to upgrade the fork and shock to the ones with Kashima coating and they told me the fork and shock were already the team versions with the coating! I cannot believe the deal for a bike of this caliber these types of buys don't come along that often.

I feel bad for anyone who purchased it at $3100 but you know what the bike is worth every penny no doubt so don't feel too bad life is to short. Go out and ride

Scott
    Yeah, when they told me they came with the new kashima fork and shock I almost keeled over in disbelief! I'm still afraid it's too good to be true and it won't come with them. The bike can't get here soon enough!

mtbr member
    I really hope its not too good to be true. I was on the phone with them about changing out the fork and they said it came with the Kashima fork anyways. He said he was one of the builders so ...... fingers crossed

BKB
    mtbr member
    Aug 2006
    I ordered my enduro build on Friday & it comes with the kashima coating. The Race build does not.
    Who Did He Tell You That?

mtbr member
    My 575 Race build is two week old and although the Race build may not come with the Kashima coat, I'm a very happy New Yeti owner. Im sure it wouldn't hurt.

Just took her down steep loose knar extended downhill. The bike was very stable and probably could have been set up a little softer. I was soo fun!!

So if your on the fence or the Race buil, don't let the lack of Kashima hold you back. Either way you will not be dissapointed.

mtbr member
    Apr 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by D93 View Post
    you think that's bad, here in Australia the frame only retails for $2500-$3000
    plus H&R won't ship Yeti frames or completes here :-(

i picked up an '11 frame with a few bits on it for the right price on flea bay i short while ago, and had a good build kit waiting for it,

check out these insane prices!!!

575 frame, $2899
    Yeti 2011 575 Frame - $2,849.00 : Online Bike Store | TBSM The Bike Shed Mortdale

575, X/TFox, complete, $6200
    2011 Yeti 575 XT - Frames - MTB - Parts - Online Store - BSC Bikes Online

mtbr member
    Sep 2008
    i can't wait and can't help but the bike is gonna be stripped down components to make such a good price...i know they won't but still can't shake the feeling....first time buyer from hucknroll. haven't heard anything negative btw. i guess i'm a cup half full kinda guy

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by brandxj View Post
    i can't wait and can't help but the bike is gonna be stripped down components to make such a good price...i know they won't but still can't shake the feeling....first time buyer from hucknroll. haven't heard anything negative btw. i guess i'm a cup half full kinda guy
    Im not worried about stripped components just worried it will never get here! I ordered Wed afternoon and still haven't shipped. They said the builders were backed up 5 days.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew8404 View Post
    Im not worried about stripped components just worried it will never get here! I ordered Wed afternoon and still haven't shipped. They said the builders were backed up 5 days.
    It took my 575 two weeks from the day I purchased it. It took 8 days to get it built. And then standard ground shipping took 6 days.
    2011 Yeti 575 Race
    2008 Gary Fisher Piranha