Who is John Galt?

Now that's service!

Still having problems with the shock on my 575, so I called Will at FullCycles. He told me he would put a new one in the mail with the dogbone installed. So it came in yesterday, not only a new replacement but an RP23 instead of the RP3 I had. Now that's service! Got it installed, waiting for the rain delay (game 4 World Series, Go Cards) so I can try it out. Interested in what others think of the 23 vs. the 3...from what I've read it sounds like a big improvement.
    What, me hurry?

Nightriding rules SuperModerator
    Sweet! That's great service indeed! Enjoy your new shock

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Will (fullcycles) runs an excellent shop and always goes out of his way to help his people.

I don't notice much of a difference between the two shocks but the RP23 is more adjustable, which is a big plus.

mtbr member
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Jim Mac
    Still having problems with the shock on my 575, so I called Will at FullCycles. He told me he would put a new one in the mail with the dogbone installed. So it came in yesterday, not only a new replacement but an RP23 instead of the RP3 I had. Now that's service! Got it installed, waiting for the rain delay (game 4 World Series, Go Cards) so I can try it out. Interested in what others think of the 23 vs. the 3...from what I've read it sounds like a big improvement.
    I love the RP23. I've ridden a RP3, pushed RP3 and now an RP23 and this one is my favorite so far. It seems more adjustable and I like that you have knob to turn and lock in the propedal setting.

Hi!!!
    Hmmmm....wonder if I can find something wrong with my shock so Fox can send me an RP23!!!