mtbr member
    May 2005

Cool-blue Rhythm Nice folks at Yeti Demo days

Met up up with the Yeti folks at the Breckenridge 4th of July celebration. Got the chance to ride a custom/demo AS-R sl. Nice bike! And especially nice people at Yeti.

Everyone who has the chance to meet them at a demo event should do so!

Tim

Hi!!!
    Yeah the Demo was great when I went to 'em. I inadvertantly went to one down in Salt Lake last year. Originally I was going to the REI store and saw that the Yeti trailer was there and lo and behold they were having an impromptu demo. Apparently it was only suppose to be for the REI employees, but then they decided to open it up to the public. I got to ride both a small and medium 575 since I was on the cusp of both sizes. I had the Yeti dude check me out as I was riding on both of them and he recommended the medium. He was a very cool guy too. Took time to switch out pedals and make sure the bike had the right amount of air pressure.

The next week he was in Boise and once again I got to ride a medium 575 around. I really already had my heart set on getting a 575, but the Boise stop really sealed the deal. The CC didn't like me though .
    Idaho Biking Yahoo! Group
    Support these shops: www.CustomMtnCycles.com & Reed's Cycle

mtbr member
    Bubba rules! Gotta check out the tribe gathering in Steamboat and party with those fools. They rock the house.