mtbr member
    Jul 2005

We the people ... New Toy 575 2007 setup

575 vanilla 2007 rp23
    Does anyone have setup info ? Yeti will updrade sight next month to reflect 2007 .manual
    Issue on first ride noisy Bastard ( Front fork) Fox Monkeys forgot ro put in spring (shrink tube wrap) Scary when I pulled off the access nut littlebit of filings threads look OK.tho kind of a letdown No appology even a peace offering they sent me to Radioshack for supplies : ( (Ace is the place )
    Thanks Guys

Nightriding rules SuperModerator
    Congrats on the new Yeti... if you give some info on your weight it could be easier to give suggestions on setup.. you could start by running your weight in psi in the rp23 and adjust from there..

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    I weigh 185 lbs but on my two bikes I run between 145-165 nowadays. That gives me a 25% sag. One is a RP3 and the other is a RP23. They feel similar in the way they ramp up and absorb bumps.

On the 575, I think I was running around 165 but I'd say that whatever gets you a 25% sag is very close to the apppropriate pressure. If you weigh 200 lbs, start with maybe 180 and check the sag a couple of times. Increase or decrease to achieve a 25% sag rate. After that, you should be set.

Who is John Galt?
    Does anyone know what the max air is in an RP3? Looked all over the Fox site but never saw this listed.
    What, me hurry?

mtbr member
    Oct 2006
    300psi, its in the manual