Results 1 to 75 of 75
  1. #1
    mtbr member
    Reputation: baha_boater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    170

    New 2011 575 owner thanks to Huck & Roll

    Well when i saw the deal on the 2011 575's Huck & Roll was offering up I simply could not pass it up. SO needless to say I am really stoked and cannot wait for it to show up at the front door. I do have a few questions for current owners if anyone can help.

    First sizing.. I have always ridden a large frame on my prior bikes (Ellsworth Epiphany, Maverick ML8, Maverick Matic) but when I compared the top tube length of my current fav a large ML8 which has a TT that is 24.09" which fits perfect. The medium Yeti 575 has a TT length of 23.8" and since I am 5'10.5" according to the sizing chart I went with a medium. Anybody out there my height and ride a medium or large? Just curious what your thoughts are.

    I guess the other question which will not be answered until it arrives and I get some miles in is how will it compare to the ML8 with the DUC32 up front. They are real close in travel and weight so I suspect it is a fair comparison. I have a much higher end build kit on the ML8 but like all things with bikes they are 4 years old so the newer technology might wash that out or come close to it. Anybody out there have seat time on the 575 and the ML8? Just curious as to your thoughts.

    I was not planning to be a yeti owner at this time even though I have always been a fan based on what I knew about the brand. But when the opportunity to do so at an incredible price you got jump before the deal sells out.

    thanks for any feedback

    Scott

  2. #2
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1
    I ordered the same fri, cant wait!!

  3. #3
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    16
    ordered mine on friday too...pretty excited

  4. #4
    BKB
    BKB is offline
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    127
    Quote Originally Posted by baha_boater View Post
    Well when i saw the deal on the 2011 575's Huck & Roll was offering up I simply could not pass it up. SO needless to say I am really stoked and cannot wait for it to show up at the front door. I do have a few questions for current owners if anyone can help.

    First sizing.. I have always ridden a large frame on my prior bikes (Ellsworth Epiphany, Maverick ML8, Maverick Matic) but when I compared the top tube length of my current fav a large ML8 which has a TT that is 24.09" which fits perfect. The medium Yeti 575 has a TT length of 23.8" and since I am 5'10.5" according to the sizing chart I went with a medium. Anybody out there my height and ride a medium or large? Just curious what your thoughts are.

    I guess the other question which will not be answered until it arrives and I get some miles in is how will it compare to the ML8 with the DUC32 up front. They are real close in travel and weight so I suspect it is a fair comparison. I have a much higher end build kit on the ML8 but like all things with bikes they are 4 years old so the newer technology might wash that out or come close to it. Anybody out there have seat time on the 575 and the ML8? Just curious as to your thoughts.

    I was not planning to be a yeti owner at this time even though I have always been a fan based on what I knew about the brand. But when the opportunity to do so at an incredible price you got jump before the deal sells out.

    thanks for any feedback

    Scott
    If you go to Yeti's website they give you a height range as a rough gauge for proper sizing. I'm 5'6" and the small is perfect.
    Who Did He Tell You That?

  5. #5
    mtbr member
    Reputation: baha_boater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    170
    Yea that is why I went with the medium and if I compare it to the LG ML8 I have it is actually very close on most measurements and the LG is farther off on the bigger side. I think I will be fine and honestly I maybe needed to be on a medium on my other frames I have always ridden a large so that is what I ordered.

    I guess as long as I have enough room TT wise the rest can be adjusted out without hurting the ride or stability. However if I had to put a longer than normal stem on the bike it would most likely screw up the handling.

    I guess if it is too small I can exchange it for a large

  6. #6
    mtbr member
    Reputation: FNG RIDER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    213
    I am 5'9" and ride a medium '11 575 with a 90mm stem. you may need a 100 mm stem or a set back seat post. enjoy! I sure am!

  7. #7
    mtbr member
    Reputation: mtb_tico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    217
    Ordered one too! Amazing price! Stoked to finally own a Yeti!!

  8. #8
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    66
    Anyone got shipping notice yet?

  9. #9
    mtbr member
    Reputation: baha_boater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    170
    nope not yet chatted with them this AM and they said it was ready to be pulled so hoping it goes out today but since I am on EST there is still time since they are on mountain I believe

  10. #10
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    66
    When did you ordered yours?

  11. #11
    mtbr member
    Reputation: baha_boater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    170
    Wednesday as well

    Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

  12. #12
    mtbr member
    Reputation: mtb_tico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    217
    Ordered Friday, confirmed by email Sunday, and was shipped (via UPS) Monday afternoon. I called on Monday to confirm that they received payment.

  13. #13
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Pistol79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    200
    I ordered mine October 31st and it was shipped November 8th. I received it November 14th. That was with standard ground shipping (Utah to Vermont).
    2011 Yeti 575 Race
    2008 Gary Fisher Piranha

  14. #14
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Andrew8404's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    706
    Quote Originally Posted by mtb_tico View Post
    Ordered Friday, confirmed by email Sunday, and was shipped (via UPS) Monday afternoon. I called on Monday to confirm that they received payment.
    What how did you pull that? I ordered mine Wed and it still hasn't shipped! I call malarky!

  15. #15
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Andrew8404's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    706
    Just got the shipping email today! Should be here Thursday! I can't wait!

  16. #16
    mtbr member
    Reputation: baha_boater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    170
    my shipping notice arrived as well looks like they got caught up!

    Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

  17. #17
    NedwannaB
    Reputation: JMac47's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    10,187

    Really?

    Quote Originally Posted by BKB View Post
    I'm 5'6" and the small is perfect.
    What size is the old one I may be taking off your hands??.....
    Wait whuuut, who did he tell you that!?!?....

  18. #18
    BKB
    BKB is offline
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    127
    Quote Originally Posted by JMac47 View Post
    What size is the old one I may be taking off your hands??.....
    Your size.
    Who Did He Tell You That?

  19. #19
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    66
    Looks like Im getting mine tomorrow ...Im calling in sick

  20. #20
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Andrew8404's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    706
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesbong View Post
    Looks like Im getting mine tomorrow ...Im calling in sick
    James let us know if you get the kashima goods and what color fork! One day left! Can't wait!

  21. #21
    NedwannaB
    Reputation: JMac47's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    10,187

    Hah....

    Quote Originally Posted by BKB View Post
    Your size.
    Nm......
    Wait whuuut, who did he tell you that!?!?....

  22. #22
    mtbr member
    Reputation: baha_boater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    170
    Mine will be here Monday

    Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

  23. #23
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    171
    I give two big thumbsup to Huck N Roll !!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: I received an email stating that my "575" has shipped and that I should expect delivery tomorrow... Wow, thats what I call "top notch service" !!! Thank you Huck N Roll and the MTBR community for helping me in getting my new Yeti !!!

  24. #24
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    66
    No kashima for me
    Last edited by jamesbong; 11-30-2011 at 10:01 PM.

  25. #25
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Andrew8404's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    706
    Just got mine and it came with the kashima fork and shock! I was so scared at first because it came with competitive cycling tape all over it do I thought I was gonna be screwed! Can't wait to take this baby on the trails tomorrow!

  26. #26
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Pistol79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    200
    How big of an upgrade is the kashima shock? It seems strange its on the Enduro build and not Race.

    Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    2011 Yeti 575 Race
    2008 Gary Fisher Piranha

  27. #27
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Rocks to fox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    17
    I hope my trek remedy will do for now. I almost caved on this deal. Enjoy everyone!
    Never settle! There is always a BETTER somewhere. Go find it and shred it!

  28. #28
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    171
    UPS delivered a box from Competitive Cyclist a short while ago... Upon seeing same, I thought I got the standard spec'd Fox components... Oh well, thats what I ordered... Upon opening same, I was pleasantly surprised... Kashima shocks front and rear... This is "one seriously cool" looking mountain bike !!! Showed it to some of my Mtn biking friends... There response was... WOW !!! : > D

  29. #29
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    66
    Wow I guys r lucky!!!! I just chatted with their customer support and they told me that mine should have the updated shocks as well but when I showed them the pic they insisted that mine has kashima coating....what do you guys think

    <img src="http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7018/6439995155_61833d9cd4_z.jpg" width="480" height="640" alt=""></a>

    <img src="http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7022/6434297709_e7c39c8e9a_z.jpg" width="640" height="480" alt=""></a>
    Last edited by jamesbong; 12-01-2011 at 10:21 PM.

  30. #30
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Andrew8404's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    706
    I got the white and looks way better in person. It's just going to get dirty easy! I don't know how much better the kashima is but the reviews say its pretty sweet not to mention look a lot better!

  31. #31
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    66
    Andrew8404 can you post a pic of yours ,

  32. #32
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Andrew8404's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    706
    Not the greatest pic but will post a better one tomorrow.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New 2011 575 owner thanks to Huck &amp; Roll-imageuploadedbytapatalk1322803476.150329.jpg  


  33. #33
    BKB
    BKB is offline
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    127
    Quote Originally Posted by Pistol79 View Post
    How big of an upgrade is the kashima shock? It seems strange its on the Enduro build and not Race.

    Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    I was told it was because thees Enduros were built later in the year and all the fox suspension now comes with the kashima.
    Who Did He Tell You That?

  34. #34
    mtbr member
    Reputation: bodhizafa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    104
    Just got the "shipped" email Should be here Monday or Tuesday. Can't wait to join the clan.

  35. #35
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    66
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew8404 View Post
    Not the greatest pic but will post a better one tomorrow.
    Looks like I ordered the wrong color

  36. #36
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Andrew8404's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    706
    Is it just me or does the bike feel pretty heavy? I guess I am coming from a xc bike but still I don't remember the Sb66 feeling this much even though that was the race build. By the way tomorrow morning can't come soon enough! I also got a Reverb to put on!

  37. #37
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    43
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesbong View Post
    Wow I guys r lucky!!!! I just chatted with their customer support and they told me that mine should have the updated shocks as well but when I showed them the pic they insisted that mine has kashima coating....what do you guys think

    <img src="http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7018/6439995155_61833d9cd4_z.jpg" width="480" height="640" alt=""></a>

    <img src="http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7022/6434297709_e7c39c8e9a_z.jpg" width="640" height="480" alt=""></a>
    That does not look like Kashima to me.

  38. #38
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    29
    that 575 with the turquoise is awesome! that will be my next bike!!! just awesome! I love everything about Yeti's! from there website to there company philosophy is just cool!!

  39. #39
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    66
    Quote Originally Posted by Roadking1962 View Post
    That does not look like Kashima to me.
    The lady I was chatting with insisted that it's kashima coated and that's how they are shipping it, shock is regular rp23, fork should have the kashima coat. Oh well I'm happy with bike time to get it dirty

  40. #40
    mtbr member
    Reputation: BobGolden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    435
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesbong View Post
    Looks like I ordered the wrong color
    FWIW, you didn't. You did however get a steal of a deal and should be very happy with your new bike.

  41. #41
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    16
    fox site says that kashima coating is stamped on each stanchion and on the shock...that kinda sucks about the kashima coating being hit or miss

  42. #42
    mtbr member
    Reputation: mtb_tico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    217
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew8404 View Post
    Not the greatest pic but will post a better one tomorrow.
    Wow, you got Kashima coating on your Fox gear! Thats awesome! I ordered a White 575 in medium last week! Fingers crossed I get Kashima as well!

  43. #43
    mtbr member
    Reputation: BobGolden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    435
    Quote Originally Posted by brandxj View Post
    fox site says that kashima coating is stamped on each stanchion and on the shock...that kinda sucks about the kashima coating being hit or miss
    Those who are not getting the coating that they didn't expect are getting the same bike many here paid 33% more for, I hope that doesn't suc, sounds kind of whiny.

  44. #44
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    66
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew8404 View Post
    Is it just me or does the bike feel pretty heavy? I guess I am coming from a xc bike but still I don't remember the Sb66 feeling this much even though that was the race build. By the way tomorrow morning can't come soon enough! I also got a Reverb to put on!
    Yup it felt heavy I guess I just have to ride it more!!!! Sweeet

  45. #45
    mtbr member
    Reputation: baha_boater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    170
    Mine is sitting on a UPS trailer here in town went over there today to will call and was told the trailer would not be sorted until Sunday about 1 AM :-( So it will be Monday but still got a ride in it was 57 here today.

    I agree Kashima coating or not I will be more than pleased I am sure.... But fingers crossed anyway....

  46. #46
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    11
    Does the bike come assembled minus the tires?

  47. #47
    mtbr member
    Reputation: YETI_Chris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    996
    Who cares if it has kashima coating or Not is it going to make you a better rider? I Think not !!! I am so sick of reading about this topic on here !! You peps got a phat deal if you don't like it return it and let some one else enjoy the bike since you are whining about it !!
    My new Quote is "don't let friends ride old bikes on DH Trails "

  48. #48
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    43
    Quote Originally Posted by YETI_Chris View Post
    Who cares if it has kashima coating or Not is it going to make you a better rider? I Think not !!! I am so sick of reading about this topic on here !! You peps got a phat deal if you don't like it return it and let some one else enjoy the bike since you are whining about it !!

    Uhhh...better tech can make you a better rider. If not, racers would be riding 10 year old stuff instead of the latest stuff (and so would we).

    Kashima coating is the latest thing and does make the fork and shock more compliant on the smaller bumps. If you can get Kashima on these screaming-good-deal 575s, good for you. I'd want it too - deal or no deal.

  49. #49
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    8,093
    Quote Originally Posted by YETI_Chris View Post
    Who cares if it has kashima coating or Not is it going to make you a better rider? I Think not !!! I am so sick of reading about this topic on here !! You peps got a phat deal if you don't like it return it and let some one else enjoy the bike since you are whining about it !!
    LOL.

    A deal is only a deal IF you got what you agreed to buy.

    Getting a lesser-than-expected product for the same price is simply not acceptable to most - that would be called a "bait & switch," regardless of what your perception of a "deal" is, you still got duped.

    That being said, HNR is a kick ass company and I am betting that if you get on the horn/email with them, you'll be taken care of.

  50. #50
    mtbr member
    Reputation: baha_boater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    170
    Yeti Jackwagon... My suggestion is if your sick of reading this thread don't. Not sure what makes you think we give a flip what you are sick of when all you have to do is go away...


    Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

  51. #51
    mtbr member
    Reputation: YETI_Chris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    996
    If you want to whin go buy some POS and have fun !! Your such a DB Baha_Poser !!!
    Last edited by YETI_Chris; 12-04-2011 at 07:01 PM.
    My new Quote is "don't let friends ride old bikes on DH Trails "

  52. #52
    mtbr member
    Reputation: baha_boater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    170
    Seriously LOL

    You show you're butt on this thread and then come back with that??

    What are you...... 12??

    I surrender just not sure why you would persist in reading a thread that "makes you sick"

    Dude don't read it...



    Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

  53. #53
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    43
    [QUOTE=YETI_Chris;8795193]If you want to whin go buy some POS and have fun !! Your such a DB Baha_Poser !!![/QUOTE

    "Lighten up Francis!"

  54. #54
    mtbr member
    Reputation: mtb_tico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    217
    Hey new 575 owners - Did or does the bike come with a chainstay protector? Just curious if I should order one now while my bike is in delivery! I assume its Oversize?

  55. #55
    BKB
    BKB is offline
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    127
    It comes with the chainstay protector.
    Who Did He Tell You That?

  56. #56
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Pistol79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    200
    Here she is

    I guess Tapatalk doesnt download pics??

    Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New 2011 575 owner thanks to Huck &amp; Roll-2011-11-15_13-10-36_410.jpg  

    New 2011 575 owner thanks to Huck &amp; Roll-2011-11-15_13-11-46_387.jpg  

    Last edited by Pistol79; 12-05-2011 at 03:05 PM.
    2011 Yeti 575 Race
    2008 Gary Fisher Piranha

  57. #57
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Pistol79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    200
    Try it again...

    Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New 2011 575 owner thanks to Huck &amp; Roll-2011-11-17_15-33-50_176.jpg  

    Last edited by Pistol79; 12-05-2011 at 12:56 PM.
    2011 Yeti 575 Race
    2008 Gary Fisher Piranha

  58. #58
    mtbr member
    Reputation: mtb_tico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    217
    Quote Originally Posted by BKB View Post
    It comes with the chainstay protector.
    Thanks

  59. #59
    mtbr member
    Reputation: baha_boater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    170
    Mine showed up today with the rain go figure..... For those who are interested (i know not all are) it has the Kashima coating front and rear.

    Interestingly mine did not show up in Huck & Rolls "ready to ride" configuration but in a standard box as from the factory. Not that I care I prefer to build my own up anyway. Looks like I may need a setback sat post but to soon to tell.

    Only other thing that stood out is how much narrower the Nobby Nics are than my Conti Trail Kings 2.4"s which are massive next to these.

    Pretty impressed with the spec for their entry level mod every thing looks decent.

    Will post ride impressions and B2B comparisons with my Maverick ML8 which its arguably the best pedaling 6"bike out there.

    Anyway pretty stoked!!


    Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

  60. #60
    mtbr member
    Reputation: BobGolden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    435




    Quote Originally Posted by baha_boater View Post
    Mine showed up today with the rain go figure..... For those who are interested (i know not all are) it has the Kashima coating front and rear.

    Interestingly mine did not show up in Huck & Rolls "ready to ride" configuration but in a standard box as from the factory. Not that I care I prefer to build my own up anyway. Looks like I may need a setback sat post but to soon to tell.

    Only other thing that stood out is how much narrower the Nobby Nics are than my Conti Trail Kings 2.4"s which are massive next to these.

    Pretty impressed with the spec for their entry level mod every thing looks decent.

    Will post ride impressions and B2B comparisons with my Maverick ML8 which its arguably the best pedaling 6"bike out there.

    Anyway pretty stoked!!


    Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

  61. #61
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Andrew8404's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    706
    Quote Originally Posted by baha_boater View Post
    Mine showed up today with the rain go figure..... For those who are interested (i know not all are) it has the Kashima coating front and rear.

    Interestingly mine did not show up in Huck & Rolls "ready to ride" configuration but in a standard box as from the factory. Not that I care I prefer to build my own up anyway. Looks like I may need a setback sat post but to soon to tell.

    Only other thing that stood out is how much narrower the Nobby Nics are than my Conti Trail Kings 2.4"s which are massive next to these.

    Pretty impressed with the spec for their entry level mod every thing looks decent.

    Will post ride impressions and B2B comparisons with my Maverick ML8 which its arguably the best pedaling 6"bike out there.

    Anyway pretty stoked!!


    Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk
    You should be able to get 50 bucks back if it wasn't built up. At least that's what Huck N Roll says if u chose not to have built up.

  62. #62
    mtbr member
    Reputation: bodhizafa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    104
    Well hello mr Yeti



    Wanted one ever since I demoed it about 3 years ago, couldn't afford it though. Thanks Huck n Roll

    Little different than what I expected. I thought I would get a white fork, I like the black one better though.

  63. #63
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Andrew8404's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    706
    Quote Originally Posted by bodhizafa View Post
    Well hello mr Yeti



    Wanted one ever since I demoed it about 3 years ago, couldn't afford it though. Thanks Huck n Roll

    Little different than what I expected. I thought I would get a white fork, I like the black one better though.
    I really like the all black. Not sure if I like the white I got or all black.

  64. #64
    mtbr member
    Reputation: bodhizafa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    104
    Me too, didn't expect it. The RP23 is different too. Its mostly gold colored. Either way I'm happy.

  65. #65
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    66
    Nice

  66. #66
    mtbr member
    Reputation: eurospek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    5,464
    Quote Originally Posted by bodhizafa View Post
    Me too, didn't expect it. The RP23 is different too. Its mostly gold colored. Either way I'm happy.
    You do realize is Kashima all around right? You got yourself a killer deal. And a white OE Float fork up front would just kill it. Black forks ftmfw.
    konahonzo

  67. #67
    mtbr member
    Reputation: bodhizafa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    104
    Quote Originally Posted by eurospek View Post
    You do realize is Kashima all around right? You got yourself a killer deal. And a white OE Float fork up front would just kill it. Black forks ftmfw.
    Not complaining

  68. #68
    BKB
    BKB is offline
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    127
    Just got my Enduro today & noticed the brakes are the Elixer CR's I was expecting the Elixer 5's. What is everyones impression of these brakes. I was planning to swap them with the Formula R1's I have on my 08 575. Now I'm tempted to leave them on to see how they work.
    Who Did He Tell You That?

  69. #69
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    16
    just found out i got the black forks too!! unfortunately i'm out of town so don't get to see the bike til the weekend. are the elixir CR's an upgrade?

  70. #70
    NedwannaB
    Reputation: JMac47's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    10,187

    You know what they say on here..

    Quote Originally Posted by BKB View Post
    Just got my Enduro today & noticed the brakes are the Elixer CR's. I'm tempted to leave them on to see how they work.
    Pix or it didn't happen! Heh, don't you have an eyephone or something to take pictures with? Or a youngster around the house that can show you how to post?? Come on dude.

    (Personally I think you should put all the good components on the '08. )
    Wait whuuut, who did he tell you that!?!?....

  71. #71
    BKB
    BKB is offline
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    127
    Quote Originally Posted by brandxj View Post
    just found out i got the black forks too!! unfortunately i'm out of town so don't get to see the bike til the weekend. are the elixir CR's an upgrade?
    Not an upgrade I asked for, but I'll take it.
    Who Did He Tell You That?

  72. #72
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    16
    sweet....i'll take an upgrade any day

  73. #73
    BKB
    BKB is offline
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    127
    Quote Originally Posted by JMac47 View Post
    Pix or it didn't happen! Heh, don't you have an eyephone or something to take pictures with? Or a youngster around the house that can show you how to post?? Come on dude.

    (Personally I think you should put all the good components on the '08. )
    Pipe down rabbit LOL. If I put all the good parts on the 08 I'll just have to charge a premium for it.

    I'll get pics soon.
    Who Did He Tell You That?

  74. #74
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    121
    Question for those of you who bought from Huck n Roll recently....if you don't mind sharing, what was the price for the 575 Race? I'm guessing it was a Black Friday sale? Thanks

  75. #75
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Pistol79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    200
    Quote Originally Posted by MD_TX View Post
    Question for those of you who bought from Huck n Roll recently....if you don't mind sharing, what was the price for the 575 Race? I'm guessing it was a Black Friday sale? Thanks

    $3054.96 with a $20 coupon. It was actually the Halloween sale. Most of those bikes were gone by Black Friday
    2011 Yeti 575 Race
    2008 Gary Fisher Piranha

Similar Threads

  1. Driver 8 sale on huck and roll dot com
    By biketuna in forum Santa Cruz
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-23-2011, 11:08 AM
  2. Discount Code for Huck n Roll
    By trailjunkee in forum Apparel and Protection
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-04-2011, 11:07 AM
  3. Huck and Roll shipping
    By RBowles in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-12-2011, 05:54 PM
  4. +1 for Huck N Roll
    By Tryxt in forum Where are the Best Deals?
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-09-2011, 08:43 PM
  5. Titus 20% off at Huck N Roll
    By gcb47223 in forum Where are the Best Deals?
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-04-2009, 01:47 PM

Members who have read this thread: 0

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •