East Coast Style

Need opinion on a 303 (I have one coming in 3 weeks)

Well, the title says it. I have a 303 on order from go-ride, should be here in about 3-4 weeks. Im really really excited for it because when I first saw it it was without a doubt my dream ride. Not to mention this will be my first yeti, so im really excited But the question is, ive only seen them with fox 40's. I currently have an 888 works and i wont have any money to put a 40 on it, so that will be on there. Will it change the geometries or something? Opinions would be very nice, thanks guys!

-PJ
    Intense Socom
    Transition Double

[/SIZE][/FONT]

Who is John Galt?
    Have you considered selling a kidney to ge the 40? You have two, you know!
    What, me hurry?

East Coast Style
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Jim Mac
    Have you considered selling a kidney to ge the 40? You have two, you know!
    Cant say i have heh . maybe i should try to trade it or somethin
    Intense Socom
    Transition Double

[/SIZE][/FONT]

mtbr member
    Sep 2005
    I don't know the Hub to crown measurement of the 888 off the top of my head, but my first guess is they may be a bit longer (=slacker) than the 40s. We have a fair amount of experience with the 303s at out shop and they have a high front end. Most are running the 40 with the crowns all the way down in the 8" mode, some are even trying it in 7". If you use the 888 get the flat crowns that go-ride has made. I think they just designed them and had them made specifically for them. That will keep the front end down and not all up in your junk. Enjoy the new ride though. They are fast fast fast.

East Coast Style
    Quote Originally Posted by TDubCWrenchie
    I don't know the Hub to crown measurement of the 888 off the top of my head, but my first guess is they may be a bit longer (=slacker) than the 40s. We have a fair amount of experience with the 303s at out shop and they have a high front end. Most are running the 40 with the crowns all the way down in the 8" mode, some are even trying it in 7". If you use the 888 get the flat crowns that go-ride has made. I think they just designed them and had them made specifically for them. That will keep the front end down and not all up in your junk. Enjoy the new ride though. They are fast fast fast.
    ive got flat crowns already on it, works comes stock, but yeah im hoping it comes soon. im really excited for it. Thanks for the help man
    Intense Socom
    Transition Double

[/SIZE][/FONT]