mtbr member

Group Buys for the 575?

Has anyone ever organized a group buy on the 575? Would anyone be interested in trying to find a dealer willing to work with us? Any suggstions as to who?

If anyone wants a new 06 size medium frame in the Yeti Team color I know where you can get the frame for $999. ebay Item number: 7246331232. Make a "best offer" for $999. (Look at their offers so far.)

For me even buying the frame at $999 does not add up. The enduro package seems to be the way to go unless you can get a frame for the $700 range. Or buy used parts on eBay, or already have the parts...

Just some rambling as I search for the perfect deal..

mtbr member
    Jun 2006
    I have my finger on the trigger but wife has removed bullets....for now.

mtbr member
    reach for your spare clip and fire away!

mtbr member
    Yes this has been done before, in fact it is how I got my 575. It was set up through Go-Ride. However at the time several people on here criticized it and said equally good deals were available thru other shops without the group hassle. I think I got a good deal, but I probably could have gotten the same deal elsewhere. If you do a search you should be able to find the info on it, it was a little over a year ago that it took place.

The Enduro package is tough to beat for the price, although it is more expensive now then when I got mine. Still one of the best deals going though.

mtbr member
    Jun 2005
    used.

it's a gamble, but I paid less than 1500 for a 575 in great shape with a great build (X9, XT cranks, Thomson, CK, Avid).

Mine looks NEW, rides perfectly (after a little bit of initial headache). It takes alot of obsessing on ebay and the others (pinkbike, ridemonkey, etc), but the great deals are out there.

good luck

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by lacticacidbath
    used.

it's a gamble, but I paid less than 1500 for a 575 in great shape with a great build (X9, XT cranks, Thomson, CK, Avid).

Mine looks NEW, rides perfectly (after a little bit of initial headache). It takes alot of obsessing on ebay and the others (pinkbike, ridemonkey, etc), but the great deals are out there.

good luck

Anybody have a used one they are looking to dump? : )

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by JustMtnB44
    Yes this has been done before, in fact it is how I got my 575. It was set up through Go-Ride. However at the time several people on here criticized it and said equally good deals were available thru other shops without the group hassle. I think I got a good deal, but I probably could have gotten the same deal elsewhere. If you do a search you should be able to find the info on it, it was a little over a year ago that it took place.

The Enduro package is tough to beat for the price, although it is more expensive now then when I got mine. Still one of the best deals going though.
    I contacted Go-Ride, they said no deal... Any other suggestions?

In my mind, I can do it!
    Quote Originally Posted by mtbike_AK
    Anybody have a used one they are looking to dump? : )
    I guess the first question we should know is how much you are wanting to spend? The new enduro's can be had on the cheap. I just don't know how much "cheap" is to you.

mtbr member
    Jun 2005
    mtbike_AK:

Try this:
    saltlakecity.craigslist.org/bik/176428242.html

It's in SLC, and it's a medium...but for $1700, with a DHX and all the thomson bling, you can't beat it. (I dont' know what size you're looking for).

good luck

mtbr member
    Jun 2005
    oh yah, here's one sans wheels for $1500, and it looks like a great build, too.

http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=56531

No idea what frame size it is.