Thread: Good on me!

mtbr member

Good on me!

Excitable newb here...have to post... You folks helped me make a good decision over the past week..."goin' carbon...go new" some said...and I did. As much as I knew better I still kept trying to find "that elusive perfect deal on a used SB66C" and after this morning I finally said screw it, quit over-thinking it. Gotta decent deal at an LGS (not the best price but a good price in my book) and finally grabbed one.

I had convinced myself I needed a SRAM drive-train (no I didn't) and that going 26" was a fools buy (no it isn't...for me) and maybe I needed that Pike vs Fox (not really) so...and...and...and...

Done...66C and I'm really friggin' juiced about getting my head outta my ass and putting my ass back to better use...on a sweet ride for the next 3-4 years...it will be another good year for me in CO. Bone stock except for a Butcher up-front and Ground Control rear (tubeless) and I'm a flats guy so... I plan on ridin' her as is except a dropper (looking at a Thompson), some ODI grips and I'm going to shred some Mezcal's on the rear once it gets hot and dry.

Popped-off a short 15 miles this afternoon to bake it in a little…wow… the real inaugural ride tomorrow if all goes well but here she is…later

Good on me!-bike2_zpsed944581.jpg

Good on me!-bike1_zps50a2da1c.jpg

Long live the ASR-7
    Enjoy it. You will never regret it when years from now when you are still ripping that bike.

mtbr member
    Did the same thing and love this bike!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk