mtbr member

Fox shock hardware for 575

Does anyone have a spare linkage pin for the Fox shock that they want to sell? I put my original 5th Element Air back on recently and somehow managed to lose the pin for the Fox shock.

Normally, I would just buy a new set of hardware from the Yeti store, but they do not ship to Canada. And apparently mailorder Yeti dealers have been told not to ship to Canada either.

Who is John Galt?
    Sorry man, I just went and looked in my bearing set but no pins. I do have spare bearings if anyone loses one of those. What's up with the no ship to Canada? That's just not right.
    What, me hurry?

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Jim Mac
    What's up with the no ship to Canada? That's just not right.
    I assume it is to force us canadians to use our local Yeti dealers...unfortunately, I don't have one. The nearest dealer is over 4 hours away from me. And I'm sure that dealer isn't really interested in going out of their way to order me hardware, as there's not much in it for them.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by wankel
    I assume it is to force us canadians to use our local Yeti dealers...unfortunately, I don't have one. The nearest dealer is over 4 hours away from me. And I'm sure that dealer isn't really interested in going out of their way to order me hardware, as there's not much in it for them.
    Wankel,

Just an option, if you order the parts you need and have them sent to me, I'll send them to you. Where are you at in Canada? I'm in Seattle.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by goatboy001
    Wankel,

Just an option, if you order the parts you need and have them sent to me, I'll send them to you. Where are you at in Canada? I'm in Seattle.
    Hey goatboy,

Thanks for the offer. I will check with Full Cycles to see if they are willing to do it. I am in Sudbury, Ontario.

Steve

mtbr member
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by wankel
    Normally, I would just buy a new set of hardware from the Yeti store, but they do not ship to Canada. And apparently mailorder Yeti dealers have been told not to ship to Canada either.
    Have you written Yeti about this? For such small parts I doubt it would be a problem although I know we have to go through local dealers for the whole bike.

S.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Sylvain
    Have you written Yeti about this? For such small parts I doubt it would be a problem although I know we have to go through local dealers for the whole bike.

S.
    Ya, I just heard back from Seth and he's going to take care of it.

Steve