mtbr member

East San Diego County - Tour de Noble

Had a great session on 12.30.12 with my 575.
    Decided the night before I needed to get out there and suffer through the weather conditions. Surf was up, too, but I felt the need to ride.
    Super muddy at lower elevations, then the snow kicked in. Cold and windy up top, rode round the lakes, 3-4 inches of snow, lots of wind, amazing.
    Downhill was a little hairy cuz the wet rocks are super slippery. Better safe than sorry.
    For those interested in the details on the ride check out this link from a local dude who does good work:
    Tour De Noble Canyon
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails East San Diego County - Tour de Noble-12.30.12-tour-de-noble-ride.jpg  

mtbr member
    Nice pic, looks cold. I have not done noble since I got my Yeti and now I feel a little more inspired. Noble is so much fun.

mtbr member
    Oct 2008
    Did the loop there last Wednesday, and it was super windy an brrrrr cold, but Super Fun!!East San Diego County - Tour de Noble-imageuploadedbytapatalk1357860316.903757.jpg

mtbr member
    pcemkr, nice superbike. You ride alone?
    nsbucky, what bike you get?
    Shoot me a pm if you'd like to ride some time.

mtbr member
    I got an sb95 back in october and it is awesome. Id love to do the noble tour at some point, maybe in the next couple weeks as it warms/dries up a bit?

mtbr member
    Oct 2008
    Nah, ride it with a co-worker stud. He is training for VQ, so he took it to me to say the least.

I rarely get the time off for rides like that due to 2 little kiddos, but I'm always down to ride locally. What area do you usually ride?

Here is a pic of the motivator.

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357935866.334276.jpg
Views: 69
Size:  29.1 KB

And another of me and my stud. Ha

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357935885.646147.jpg
Views: 70
Size:  37.4 KB