• 01-08-2013
    beerrun
    1 Attachment(s)
    East San Diego County - Tour de Noble
    Had a great session on 12.30.12 with my 575.
    Decided the night before I needed to get out there and suffer through the weather conditions. Surf was up, too, but I felt the need to ride.
    Super muddy at lower elevations, then the snow kicked in. Cold and windy up top, rode round the lakes, 3-4 inches of snow, lots of wind, amazing.
    Downhill was a little hairy cuz the wet rocks are super slippery. Better safe than sorry.
    For those interested in the details on the ride check out this link from a local dude who does good work:
    Tour De Noble Canyon
  • 01-09-2013
    nsbucky
    Nice pic, looks cold. I have not done noble since I got my Yeti and now I feel a little more inspired. Noble is so much fun.
  • 01-10-2013
    pcemkr
    1 Attachment(s)
    Did the loop there last Wednesday, and it was super windy an brrrrr cold, but Super Fun!!Attachment 752213
  • 01-11-2013
    beerrun
    pcemkr, nice superbike. You ride alone?
    nsbucky, what bike you get?
    Shoot me a pm if you'd like to ride some time.
  • 01-11-2013
    nsbucky
    I got an sb95 back in october and it is awesome. Id love to do the noble tour at some point, maybe in the next couple weeks as it warms/dries up a bit?
  • 01-11-2013
    pcemkr
    2 Attachment(s)
    Nah, ride it with a co-worker stud. He is training for VQ, so he took it to me to say the least.

I rarely get the time off for rides like that due to 2 little kiddos, but I'm always down to ride locally. What area do you usually ride?

Here is a pic of the motivator.

Attachment 752432

And another of me and my stud. Ha

Attachment 752433