mtbr member

Downtown Indy Ride (year's last)!!

Happy New Year to all of you!

The weather in Indiana has sucked for a while (snow, melt, snow, melt) so the trails are imposible. I needed to go for a ride so bad so we went urban. My buddy has an '05 6-Pack so he was trying 4' drops. I had the 575 with my XC wheels so I did 3' max to try the suspension. We also climbed every parking lot downtown and it did the trick.

The 575 was a lot faster on the climbs than the 6-Pack (HL), but the pack seem a tad faster on the flats but not by much. I was surprised by the feel of the suspension on the yeti, it felt bottomless. I am glad I have a yeti. Dude, this bike is a climbing machine.

Again, Happy 2006 to all of you!

ZR
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Zion Rasta; 12-31-2005 at 02:02 PM.
    Sit and spin my ass...

EDR
    -cool. Funning around is always a good release. The 575 IS a climbing machine, I was very suprised at how good it does!

BTW i just did a 1.5hr ride today in shorts and short sleeve jersey, haha.. do you miss AZ this time of year? (ya, i know, i'll pay for it in August!)

mtbr member

I am moving to AZ!!!

Quote Originally Posted by eatdrinkride
    -cool. Funning around is always a good release. The 575 IS a climbing machine, I was very suprised at how good it does!

BTW i just did a 1.5hr ride today in shorts and short sleeve jersey, haha.. do you miss AZ this time of year? (ya, i know, i'll pay for it in August!)
    Dude, I so want to live there. Maybe after I am done with my MBA - Open a mega -mega - mega bike shop? In August just travel hour and a half north and you are in sedona - no biggie.

Happy 2006!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Sit and spin my ass...