Who is John Galt?

Cool new jersey!

Not Yeti related, but I thought some of you might want a Rural Missouri jersey. Let me know what you think anyway. I always wanted one of these so I got one of the graphic artists on the staff of this magazine I do to design this. Three colors, all sizes, men and women's style too.
    What, me hurry?

SlimYeti
    That is nice...too bad I don't live in Missouri

mtbr member
    I like the logo and the green color on the jersey shown, too bad it isn't for Oregon.

Who is John Galt?
    I usually ride wearing a Colorado jersey. Get a Missouri jersey and we will let you ride our Berryman Trail epic! http://gorp.away.com/gorp/resource/u...l/mo_berry.htm

Berryman is what prompted me to buy a FS bike, rode it in June on my hardtail and it almost killed me, total muscle failure in my legs with 8 miles to go.

Glad you guys like the jersey. It originally had a turquoise background but I had her change it to green because it didn't look "manly" enough ... now I have a turqoise bike on order, go figure! Maybe I need a pink jersey now??
    What, me hurry?

SALLGUD
    When will it be available, or is it a made-to-order jersey? I think it's neat as heck, and sporting something like that in an area far away (i.e. SC) usually gets conversations started. Since it's a club cut, I'll be needing a 3XL.

Michael

Who is John Galt?
    Quote Originally Posted by azdrawdy
    When will it be available, or is it a made-to-order jersey? I think it's neat as heck, and sporting something like that in an area far away (i.e. SC) usually gets conversations started. Since it's a club cut, I'll be needing a 3XL.

Michael
    We hope to get them ordered by July 20. I should know next week how long it will take to get them in. Have been gauging interest as the minimum order is 50. I'm pretty sure we'll get these made as our circulation is over 500,000 for the magazine and we can advertise free.
    What, me hurry?