• 12-20-2012
    rob_g_clarkson
    Christmas came early today
    Thanks Santa!!!

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m...0EAD4F353C.jpg

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m...0EB2585AEE.jpg

Brand new in the best colour scheme too, to say I'm happy is an understatement!
  • 12-20-2012
    phoenixnr
    Nice!

"So I'm packing my bag for the misty mountain.."
  • 12-20-2012
    yeti575inCA
    nice
  • 12-20-2012
    Mr Bacon Jr
    Sweet! Like the new color scheme.
  • 12-21-2012
    m4rcus
    Very nice. What headset do you plan on using? Just wondering what the general consensus is.
  • 12-21-2012
    Dr Sloth
    Horrible frame...you should pack it up and ship it to me so you don't have to go through the trouble of experiencing it. :D

looks awesome
  • 12-21-2012
    creeker_1
    Love the frame colors, I want one too.

Eric
  • 12-21-2012
    BikeSDP
    Quote:

Originally Posted by m4rcus View Post
    Very nice. What headset do you plan on using? Just wondering what the general consensus is.

My 2012 frameset/fork/headset purchase came with the stalwart and budget-friendly Cane Creek Forty headset, which was pressed in by the LBS. Seems to get the job done.
  • 12-21-2012
    rob_g_clarkson
    Cheers dudes.......

I'll be using a Hope headset in this, my wife's got me one under the tree :D

Dr Sloth; I'll take one for the team & ride this bloody thing so no one else has to, it's just the kinda chap I am ;)
  • 12-21-2012
    Dr Sloth
    Quote:

Originally Posted by rob_g_clarkson View Post
    Dr Sloth; I'll take one for the team & ride this bloody thing so no one else has to, it's just the kinda chap I am ;)

:thumbsup:

BTW, you're not related to Jeremy are you?
  • 12-21-2012
    Jason R
    Beautiful! I want one
  • 12-22-2012
    rob_g_clarkson
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr Sloth View Post
    :thumbsup:

BTW, you're not related to Jeremy are you?

I am, he's my uncle, but we don't really see him, his middle name is Robert, hence me being called it... (Is what I tell people who ask me that question ;) )
  • 12-23-2012
    YETI_NH
    Congrats!!! Where did you find a new 2011? Nice find, everyone wants that color scheme!
  • 12-23-2012
    simpson4130
    very sweet
  • 12-23-2012
    Scarsandtears
    Quote:

Originally Posted by YETI_NH View Post
    Congrats!!! Where did you find a new 2011? Nice find, everyone wants that color scheme!

X2, where u find that bad boy?
  • 12-23-2012
    icelt
    Well if Jenson USA is to be believed, the SB-95 beginning in January will be available in some sort of teal color scheme. Is it possible they added a similar color option for the BT as well?
    Yeti SB-95 Alloy Enduro Rock Bike 2013 > Y > Yeti Cycles | Jenson USA Online Bike Shop

Anyway... congrats on the acquisition. Personally I am biased towards the stealth black look on my BT frame, but regardless they both produce the same awesome ride. :D
  • 12-23-2012
    rob_g_clarkson
    i got it from cyclesurgery.com here in the UK, its the one and only BT frame they had left.... no-one wanted it because it has some damage (see pic).. but they reduced it by %33 of the RRP....

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m...ps5c12f4d1.jpg

doesn't bother me in the slightest, my wife has some white nail varnish somewhere!!
  • 12-23-2012
    Burnt-Orange
    perfect, now you don't have to think about the first scratch and just ride the hell out of it
    merry christmas and have a great build

Sj
  • 12-26-2012
    mtbnozpikr
    Quote:

Originally Posted by rob_g_clarkson View Post
    Brand new in the best colour scheme too, to say I'm happy is an understatement!

I do not have a hard time believing that. Good luck on the build!:thumbsup:
  • 12-30-2012
    KevinGT
    Yeti's are the best hardtail frames ever made. It's beautiful!

Congrats!