Hi!!!

New question here. Can a Yeti rider wear a Turner jersey???

Or would I be banished from the Tribe???

The shop that had recently worked on my Yeti is just awesome. They are pretty damn small and relatively unknown and I'd like to spread the word about them as much as I can. Unfortunately they don't have any schwag like stickers. The only thing they have (other than biz cards) are jersey with Turner along both sides and heck I think even front and back. Their Custom Cycles logo is pretty prominent on the chest, but those Turner logos are pretty prominent too.

Even though I'm an REI honk through and through, I also want to support this particular bike shop. But I'm in a quandry as to whether or not I want to wear the jersey. It'd be like Michael Jordan wearing a Duke jersey!!!!!
    Idaho Biking Yahoo! Group
    Support these shops: www.CustomMtnCycles.com & Reed's Cycle

Who is John Galt?
    Quote Originally Posted by BelaySlave
    Or would I be banished from the Tribe???

The shop that had recently worked on my Yeti is just awesome. They are pretty damn small and relatively unknown and I'd like to spread the word about them as much as I can. Unfortunately they don't have any schwag like stickers. The only thing they have (other than biz cards) are jersey with Turner along both sides and heck I think even front and back. Their Custom Cycles logo is pretty prominent on the chest, but those Turner logos are pretty prominent too.

Even though I'm an REI honk through and through, I also want to support this particular bike shop. But I'm in a quandry as to whether or not I want to wear the jersey. It'd be like Michael Jordan wearing a Duke jersey!!!!!
    The only possible way to make this work would be to buy a Turner jersey (and possibly a bike or two, I want a 5-spot) and give them to all members of this forum. Otherwise I think your tires will flat and you will have trouble climbing hills.
    ;-)
    What, me hurry?

I'm a unitard!
    You risk excommunication.

Positive Vibe Technician

support the cool

support the shop - it's more important to support a good guy than to be brand loyal. this isn't nascar. just my $00.02578 or what ever the exchange rate is today.
    If you are gunna be dumb, ya gotta be tough

mtbr member
    You can buy it, you just can't wear it.

Ant

mtbr member
    Buy it - you can't wipe your greasy hands on your Yeti jersey when you are doing maintenance.