mtbr member

Big Top vs. Stumpjumper Comp

Currently ride a SJ Comp, but the Big Top Enduro has been catching my eye lately.

Anyone give me some insight on the differences, similarities, and whether its worth the switch?

Ka-coo-ka-cha!
    I have never rode a Stumpy Comp (assuming you are on a 29er, but I have never rode the 26er version either), but...

Love my BT...great handling, lightweight, carbon rear dampens the bumps, 29er wheels smooth out the trail quite nicely, and it's a Yeti! I run it 1x9 and it rips. You could not go wrong with the BT if you are looking for a hardtail.

I am looking into getting a SB-95, and I am seriously thinking that I will keep the BT around for certain trails because it is so much fun on them.

Ride one if you can, just to be sure...
    Get a bicycle. You will not regret it, if you live. ~Mark Twain, "Taming the Bicycle"

www.yeticycles.com

mtbr member
    Is the Fox fork considerably better than the RockShox Reba RLT?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spring! Spring! Spring!
    Quote Originally Posted by VanillaEps View Post
    Is the Fox fork considerably better than the RockShox Reba RLT?
    Equivalently tuned, same axle type, I have a hard time thinking the Fox 32mm worth the up-charge from the Reba - but my only 29er fork experience is with an old '09 Reba Race and an '11 Reba XX (which I currently enjoy on my Niner MCR).

Now, I'm going to be riding a Fox 34 Float 29 at some point this year, and I expect that to be noticeably stiffer in the right ways (thicker stantions, 15mm axle vs QR, yadda yadda).