mtbr member
    Apr 2004

Attention 575 Owners - Ultimate 575 Suspension set-up for sale

Hey Yeti Riders
    Check out my post in the want ads for a great deal on what I feel is the best suspension set-up you can get for the 575. I am getting rid of my 05 Maverick DUC-32 front fork coupled with the 05 Fox RP3, both recently rebuilt. Please see want ads for more details.

This fork was built for bikes like the 575 - 6 inches & 3.5 pounds - If you have never had the chance to ride this fork you dont know what your missing. It might be the best trail bike fork on the market!

CHECK IT OUT!!

Positive Vibe Technician

hub?

isn't that fork hub spec? are you selling your front wheel too?
    If you are gunna be dumb, ya gotta be tough

Bomber
    yeah, its a 24 mm thru hub, just last week i actually saw a guy on a 575 raw with a duc 32....got me thinking about one...still dont know yet

Positive Vibe Technician
    Quote Originally Posted by audi0phile
    yeah, its a 24 mm thru hub, just last week i actually saw a guy on a 575 raw with a duc 32....got me thinking about one...still dont know yet
    are you sure you don't "the" maverick hub. also, isn't this the fork that requires the maverick stem too?
    If you are gunna be dumb, ya gotta be tough

mtbr member
    Apr 2004

I am including both the front hub and stem, as wells as 2 different crown heights

Check out my ad in the classifieds

Bomber
    correct it does require a maverick stem, which come in only 3 sizes, something along the lines of 90, 110, and 130, small, med, large, and yes the "maverick hub" is the 24 mm hub, which u can purchase from maverick, chris king also offers one, and i beilive a few others do as well.