Thread: Asr c

mtbr member
    Feb 2009

Asr c

I just got this bike built up and ready to ride and I've already starte upgrading it. It started with the race XT build and now has a XTR 2x10 crank and stans crest wheels. I did my first race this past weekend and this thing flew around the course.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Asr c-photo%5B1%5D.jpg  

Last edited by sworks23; 04-25-2012 at 10:19 PM.

mtbr member
    What this forum needs is more Yeti ASR-c. Here's mine, freshly built. Couldn't be more happier. Also, sworks23, beautiful bike(and an unfortunate username )!

~ Too weird to live, too rare to die ~

IXC
    mtbr member
    Apr 2012
    Thanks, you have a nice looking ride yourself. I couldn't agree more we need to get more of these sweet Yeti's out there. The ride is AWESOME! I changed my user name (Finally) Seeing how the S brand bike didn't last nearly as long s the user name did. I'm going to try and get new pics today with my new goodies installed

Tribe member
    I've got a new Yeti ASRc as well. It is such an amazing bike!! Fast uphill. Fast downhill. I'll have to get some pictures up soon.

mtbr member
    Great! Let's get this party started! With all the 66/95 comotion people might forget Yeti has lots of great models in their lineup! Cheers!

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2
    ~ Too weird to live, too rare to die ~

mtbr member
    Jan 2011
    Please more pics. I've been looking at getting this bike and have been a bit worried since there are few pics out here.

mtbr member
    It's an awesome bike, you won't be disappointed. I'm in the process of building up a new ASR-C as well...it's perfect for XC.

IXC
    mtbr member
    Apr 2012
    If you are thinking about it go for it you will LOVE it. Best xc FS bike i've ever rode. Here is a crapy cell pic of mine with new parts added. XTR 2x crank. SLR saddle and Stans Crest wheels. As it sits with pedals bottle cage and computer 23.1 Lbs
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Asr c-asrc.jpg  

LCW
    mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by evil zlayo View Post
    What this forum needs is more Yeti ASR-c. Here's mine, freshly built. Couldn't be more happier. Also, sworks23, beautiful bike(and an unfortunate username )!

That is one sweeeet looking AS-R!

That's my favorite Yeti color scheme - wish they still offered it. And I wish they would have kept the mast on the AS-R. That just looked cool!
    2011 Yeti 575 - 2015 Fox Float 36 RC2 160 / Fox Float X - 30.6 lbs