mtbr member
    May 2005

Anyone selling a 575?

I am looking for a 575, is anyone selling one?

Thanks

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    I've decided to sell my 575 frame instead of the ASR-SL since I have a X-5 on the way so I'll PM you. It's a 2005 like-new Medium Black Ano.

I was not going to list it for a few weeks since I want to build up the X-5 first but if you're truly interested, PM me back and we can work something out.

Otherwise, I'll pay my $2 here and post it in the Classifieds in a week or two. Well, I'll be good and pay the $2 either way if I sell it to someone here- Classifieds or not.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Flyer
    I've decided to sell my 575 frame instead of the ASR-SL since I have a X-5 on the way so I'll PM you. It's a 2005 like-new Medium Black Ano.

I was not going to list it for a few weeks since I want to build up the X-5 first but if you're truly interested, PM me back and we can work something out.

Otherwise, I'll pay my $2 here and post it in the Classifieds in a week or two. Well, I'll be good and pay the $2 either way if I sell it to someone here- Classifieds or not.

Did you sell it?

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Yes, it sold on Ebay last night for a little over $900 plus shipping. If you're still looking, PM me and I can call Will and tell him you're looking. He's pretty much has the best prices on Yetis and can probably give you a group buy price on an individual frame. He stocks a lot so it's easy for him to give you a break to move existing stock. I can't recommend the 575 highly enough. you will know what I mean when you set your own one up for your weight and ride it.

mtbr member
    Jun 2006

I have a large 2006 Frame or full package to sell

I'm selling my 575 I bought in April. Just the frame which is a large black ano or the entire bike which is outfitted with a race disc kit.

Are you still looking to purchase?

Hi!!!
    Here is a large black one here in Boise:
    http://boise.craigslist.org/bik/180316799.html
    Idaho Biking Yahoo! Group
    Support these shops: www.CustomMtnCycles.com & Reed's Cycle

mtbr member

also

Quote Originally Posted by BelaySlave
    Here is a large black one here in Boise:
    http://boise.craigslist.org/bik/180316799.html

There is a medium 575 (brushed silver I think) that is for sale here in Boise... PM me if you are interested. I'm not sure of the price but I can connect you with the seller.

Back of the pack fat guy
    Jan 2004
    Hey flip - you mentioned that one could pick up a 575 for as low as $1100 somewhere on the internet. You got a link to back that up? More and more thinking of replacing the X-5 and the Dakar with a single, ~30 lb, do-it-all bike like the 575. The lowest price I can find on a 575 is about $1250.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Earthpig
    Hey flip - you mentioned that one could pick up a 575 for as low as $1100 somewhere on the internet. You got a link to back that up? More and more thinking of replacing the X-5 and the Dakar with a single, ~30 lb, do-it-all bike like the 575. The lowest price I can find on a 575 is about $1250.
    For the life of me, I can't find the link now. From what I remember, it was an eBay store selling a 575 new frame for $1100 but it's no longer there. However, I've heard that Full Cycles gives pretty good discounts on 575's (iviguy may know more). Impdude rides a large I think and he lives in your 'hood so he maybe able to help you with sizing or a rest ride. If you take your X5 parts and put it on the Yeti, you'll have a relatively light XC maching with the angles you're looking for since the Pike will kick out the HA to less than 69.

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    It's still possible to get it for that. If you are seriously interested, PM me and I'll send you all the info you need.

mtbr member

My 575 is for sale...in Golden!

mtbr member
    Mar 2005
    I'm looking for a medium frame if anyone has one or knows of one for sale. Thanks.

Awesomist™
    I am also selling a 575 in Denver, size L color raw built with full XTR, CrossMax wheels, other goodies. PM me for more details. Here's the Ridemonkey listing on it:

http://www.ridemonkey.com/classified...ct=311&cat=500
    The older I get, the faster I was.

Punch it, Chewie.

mtbr member
    http://www.fullcycles.com/product_in...7D265%7B2%7D16

That is for a complete, but one hell of a deal. I am probably going to start saving for my yeti now. It is a beautiful bike. Would be a nice upgrade from my trek hardtail.

Also just saw this one on ebay. It looks like a good deal.

http://cgi.ebay.com/2006-YETI-AS-R-5...QQcmdZViewItem
    -Chris

[SIZE="1"]Bike and Ride Pictures[/SIZE]

[SIZE="1"]Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="1"]- Ralph Waldo Emerson[/SIZE]

[SIZE="1"]Home Trail:
    Blanket Creek (Woodstock, GA)
    [/SIZE]

mtbr member
    Aug 2006
    This is a good deal on a complete kit.
    http://bicyclebuys.com/Items01.asp?N...emfg&M=97&T=43

a dad
    Jan 2004

mine might be for sale

BBZ

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy - Benjamin Franklin

a dad
    Jan 2004

mine might be for sale

its a 2004 the sweet gold one...its got a marzocchi AM-1 130-150 fork and hope XC hubs with mavic 321 rims (new this year)....avid juicy 7's and brand new drive chain (got to finish putting it together tomorrow)... i am in Denver... if you have interest let me know...just looking for a fair price.. its a medium
    BBZ

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy - Benjamin Franklin