mtbr member

Anyone have SB95c XL Profile Pictures?

Well I think I've landed on my choice of an SB95C vs the A. Gonna' drop to the enduro pkg for the C, rather than the race pkg for the A. I'm a clyde and hope the carbon is worth the extra $.

Anyway...Is there any profile pics of a XL frame around? I've seen many L, med and small, but no XL. I'm hoping the seat post to top-tube 'triangle' isn't too massive and spoils the line of the frame.

Thanks!

--D

mtbr member
    Mar 2008
    Here you go.
    90 mm stem flipped. 120 fork.

BBCode (message boards & forums)

mtbr member
    Awesome! Thanks RC!

mtbr member
    FWIW, go with the A, that down, top, steer connection is the part that's buggin me and I'm the one that started an anti seat post to top-tube 'triangle' thread a while back before they came out.

mtbr member
    Yea I'm hoping that top tube to head tube juncture looks better in person. The seat post juncture doesn't bother me too much. I'm sure that bad boy is beautiful in person though!

mtbr member
    Feb 2009
    Think of it as enhanced stiffness

mtbr member
    Mar 2008
    I've ridden both. You want the carbon. The ride and feel is definitely worth it.

mtbr member
    Jan 2008
    Im only 150 lbs, but I too have to ride the XL bike , I chose the carbon because of the better ride just like rianclay said , I almost have mine finished and it does look alittle strange / goofy but all my XL frames look alittle odd ......all my buddys ride med frame bikes so my XL bikes always look goofy , I will say it looks better in person than in pictures , I got the turquoise one so it really does sticks out more .

rianclay your bike looks really cool with the low stem set up .....very very nice

mtbr member
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by kelstr View Post
    Im only 150 lbs, but I too have to ride the XL bike , I chose the carbon because of the better ride just like rianclay said , I almost have mine finished and it does look alittle strange / goofy but all my XL frames look alittle odd ......all my buddys ride med frame bikes so my XL bikes always look goofy , I will say it looks better in person than in pictures , I got the turquoise one so it really does sticks out more .

rianclay your bike looks really cool with the low stem set up .....very very nice
    Thanks Kelstr. It does look better in person. I set her up with the stem flipped to avoid any wheelies in the tight, steep switch backs. This has worked as I had hoped. I'm still playing with set up to see what feels/works best. I'm psyched with my wheel build - 240s on Arch EX, but a set of Enve AM with yellow decals would make the bike look retro Yeti and sick.....I think. Another good looking option with the Turquoise would be a white Fox 34 with the Enve wheels. Hmmmm.....need more money.