mtbr member
    Feb 2010

angleset for asr7

is there an angleset that fits the 2011 ASR 7, and if there which one is it please?

Ride and Smile
    There is and I've got one if you want it?

mtbr member
    Feb 2010
    and which one is it please?

mtbr member
    Doesn't the ASR-7 use an external top cup headset (EC34 in Cane Creek speak)? The minimum size headtube top cup for an Angleset is 44mm, if I remember correctly so I think you are out of luck.

There are other angle headset manufacturers that make cups that will fit your frame, Works Components is an example and MTBR user SaarG7 machined some as well (look his thread up in the Turner forum). Works Components does not have the angle headset EC34/ZS49 or EC49 as a standard option, but I bet they can pull together what you need if you talk to them.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by nybike1971 View Post
    Doesn't the ASR-7 use an external top cup headset (EC34 in Cane Creek speak)? The minimum size headtube top cup for an Angleset is 44mm, if I remember correctly so I think you are out of luck.

There are other angle headset manufacturers that make cups that will fit your frame, Works Components is an example and MTBR user SaarG7 machined some as well (look his thread up in the Turner forum). Works Components does not have the angle headset EC34/ZS49 or EC49 as a standard option, but I bet they can pull together what you need if you talk to them.
    Nyb'71 is correct.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails angleset for asr7-img_5674.jpg  

I'd hit it, but I bruise like a peach.

Ride and Smile
    Quote Originally Posted by nybike1971 View Post

Thanks for the correction. Thought it was a 44 49.
    Works is a better product than the angleset as well. I bet the custom turner is better too!