Rocket Scientist

8 Months of Waiting Comes to an END!

X-Post from the Colorado - Front Range Forum

I Got the Frame last night and got it built. Frame Number 086/100

I took it on it's maiden voyage today at Keystone.

I've never ridden a Sunday or a V10 that was setup for me, but this bike is INCREDIBLE!
    It accelerates like mad even thru the roughest rock garden and insane fast down trails like PAID IN FULL! I'm uber stoked!

Forgot to mention it weighs in at 46.5lbs

303 Pic 1

303 Pic 2

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    That is insane!! There are so few of those around. That thing looks like you could mount an machine gun on it. Congrats!

46.5 lbs though? I guess my shock gives away my XC background, huh?

I rot before I ripen
    Quote Originally Posted by bpatterson6
    I Got the Frame last night and got it built. Frame Number 086/100
    Forgot to mention it weighs in at 46.5lbs
    [/URL]
    Someone should start a 303 frame number thread. Last dude who posted pics of his 303 was #90/100.

46 pounds is a good weight. Some have speculated a fully loaded 303 would weigh more.

damon

East Coast Style
    sick man. glad yours came too!

mine was a beast at whistler, rode exactly as i thought it would.

mmm fast too .

I still have yet to weigh mine, but id guess its slightly more than yours.

still, a sick setup. very similar to mine. enjoy
    Intense Socom
    Transition Double

[/SIZE][/FONT]

Rocket Scientist
    I cant even expalain how amazing the 303 is. It is by far the nicest and fastest bike I have ever ridden. It is so much fun to ride and every time I am about to hit the trail, I get so excited about what's about to transpire. I feel more and more confident every time I ride it. I don't know if it's all mental, but I can't ever remember feeling so much faster and so much more confident riding a particular bike. My thought is: If your Into DH, this is the only bike to own.

East Coast Style
    Quote Originally Posted by bpatterson6
    I cant even expalain how amazing the 303 is. It is by far the nicest and fastest bike I have ever ridden. It is so much fun to ride and every time I am about to hit the trail, I get so excited about what's about to transpire. I feel more and more confident every time I ride it. I don't know if it's all mental, but I can't ever remember feeling so much faster and so much more confident riding a particular bike. My thought is: If your Into DH, this is the only bike to own.
    same here man. i am definately more confident through harder trails and DEFINATELY faster. i was riding a diamond rock trail the other day when my deraileur cable wasnt working properly, so i was stuck in 9th gear and i was pedaling rather easily. The bike is just amazing, i love it. Can't seem to find the creaking in my frame though, which is a lil annoying, but i'll find it eventually
    Intense Socom
    Transition Double

[/SIZE][/FONT]