Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 50 of 117
  1. #1
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Andrew8404's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    704

    2014 Tribe Gathering

    The details for the 2014 Tribe Gathering just got released. Anyone going? I'm purchasing a ticket now and can't wait! This will be my first Tribe Gathering after wanting to go for the past two years. Can't wait to shred some Colorado single track! The dates are July 18-20 in Durango at the resort with lift access. Tickets are 145 bucks for the weekend which includes camping, food, lift tickets, and some freebies. Driving from SoCal so if anyone wants to carpool let me know!

    Tribe Gathering 2014

  2. #2
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    68
    Interested in carpooling as I'm also in So-Cal.

  3. #3
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Andrew8404's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    704
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiwivelo55 View Post
    Interested in carpooling as I'm also in So-Cal.
    Awesome! I'll PM you. Tried purchasing a ticket but the website isn't working. Yeti says it may be up tomorrow.

  4. #4
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    161
    I would love to go too. Will be my first time and going solo.
    I have no idea what the trails are like there and how good I will fare on them either. Should I be worried about joining?

  5. #5
    Int'l Sales Mgr. - Yeti
    Reputation: John P.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    632
    Quote Originally Posted by mahrous View Post
    I would love to go too. Will be my first time and going solo.
    I have no idea what the trails are like there and how good I will fare on them either. Should I be worried about joining?
    The rides are tough for sure, but if you get yourself into shape and don't try to hang with some of my insane coworkers at the front of the pack, you should be fine. We also offer several easier for all abilities.

    Sidebar: three years ago, some maniac from Japan came over for the Breck Tribe and did one of the craziest things I've ever seen on a bike. It was the hardest ride I've done - Kenosha pass up over Georgia Pass and back to Breck. Anyway, the morning of the ride, this Japanese dude shows up at the shuttle wearing jean shorts and riding a DJ with about 2 feet of seat post exposed, and myself and the rest of the staff start putting odds on whether we're going to need to med-evac him out of the ride somewhere.

    I lost track of the dude after the group photo at the start of the ride, but my GF said that back at the campground, as the first few riders came in looking like death warmed over, here was that Japanese guy near the front of the pack riding a one-handed wheelie, looking fresh as a daisy, and grinning ear to ear. The dude crushed it, and he's become a legend around our office. We still don't know his name or his back-story though. Hahaha.

    JP
    Yeti Cycles// Ride Driven

    Please Email rather than PM: johnp AT yeticycles DOT com

    Instagram: @heyjohnp

  6. #6
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    15
    Been to Tribe before, it's a great experience with riders of all abilities. No need to worry you will have a blast.

  7. #7
    mtbr member
    Reputation: yeti575inCA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,644
    I been wanting to go for 3 yrs hopefully this is the year. Coming from Nor Cal, altitude is always an issue for me...

  8. #8
    mtbr member
    Reputation: HighSpeedChase's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    161
    Quote Originally Posted by mahrous View Post
    I would love to go too. Will be my first time and going solo.
    I have no idea what the trails are like there and how good I will fare on them either. Should I be worried about joining?
    I wouldn't sweat it too much! Yes there will be some climbing probably and some altitude but the Tribe is some of the nicest and coolest people you'll meet.

    I went solo last year, made friends instantly with a group and off we went. We rode our pace, took in the scenery and just had a blast. The festivities were fun, the food and the beer were great. I'm pretty sure you'll have fun
    Ride: 2016 Yeti SB5.5c
    Retired: 2014 Yeti SB66AC

  9. #9
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Andrew8404's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    704

    2014 Tribe Gathering

    The website is now working just placed my order! So excited I can't wait!!


    Quote Originally Posted by mahrous View Post
    I would love to go too. Will be my first time and going solo.
    I have no idea what the trails are like there and how good I will fare on them either. Should I be worried about joining?
    You should do it. It doesn't matter how fast or good you are. It's all about riding your bike in a great place with awesome people!

    Quote Originally Posted by yeti575inCA View Post
    I been wanting to go for 3 yrs hopefully this is the year. Coming from Nor Cal, altitude is always an issue for me...
    I'm sure the altitude will be killer! I guess I better start doing more rides in Big Bear ha ha.



    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  10. #10
    mtbr member
    Reputation: joel63's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    94
    Pulled the trigger on a ticket, this will be my first Tribe Gathering ! Will be making the trip from Texas loaded down with my bikes and camping gear.

  11. #11
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Andrew8404's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    704

    2014 Tribe Gathering

    Quote Originally Posted by joel63 View Post
    Pulled the trigger on a ticket, this will be my first Tribe Gathering ! Will be making the trip from Texas loaded down my bikes and camping gear.
    Awesome, should be a great trip!


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  12. #12
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    15
    Anybody coming from New Mexico? Specifically Albuquerque?

  13. #13
    Tribe Member
    Reputation: yetirich's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    831

    Do yourself a favor and make this trip

    If you have never been, this is the one to go to. Durango is some of the best riding that the state has to offer I think you can still do a lap of the 1st MTB World Championships at DMR.

    The CO Trail sections are awesome, they might even be throwing down some of the same courses that will be used in . If you have an extra day, drive the 45 minutes west to Cortez and ride at Phils World.

    Everybody at Yeti is committed to having fun and this won't be any different. Food, beer, prizes, beer, riding, beer, riding, laughs, a giant muffler of spirits. What could go wrong?
    Proud Tribe member since 1992 - looking for better singletrack to be ridden year round

  14. #14
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Andrew8404's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    704

    Re: 2014 Tribe Gathering

    Quote Originally Posted by yetirich View Post
    If you have never been, this is the one to go to. Durango is some of the best riding that the state has to offer I think you can still do a lap of the 1st MTB World Championships at DMR.

    The CO Trail sections are awesome, they might even be throwing down some of the same courses that will be used in . If you have an extra day, drive the 45 minutes west to Cortez and ride at Phils World.

    Everybody at Yeti is committed to having fun and this won't be any different. Food, beer, prizes, beer, riding, beer, riding, laughs, a giant muffler of spirits. What could go wrong?
    Glad to hear it! This will be my first time biking in Colorado so I'll be praying for clear sunny skies ha ha

    Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

  15. #15
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    508
    Durango, sweet! I might have to make the quick drive over from Crested Butte.

  16. #16
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Jasondenney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    71
    I'll be coming from SW Missouri and it'll be my first tribe! Super stoked but a little nervous about my 1X10. Anyone have experience with Durango? Running a 30 x 11-36. To give you an idea, local trails are mostly sprints up the trail and down. very few long climes or descents. Either way, gonna be a great weekend!!

  17. #17
    Techno-Beaver
    Reputation: becadog73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    123
    Hey Jason,

    From one flatlander to another...No worries. I'm running the same set-up on my 66. I was at the last Durango Tribe Gathering and the trails are most definitely hilly. There has to be some hills around you that you can just work over and over? The altitude will get you before the climbs. You will have an epic time and will be planning your next Tribe before you know it. I'll see you there. My buddies and I are the only guys from Iowa that go every year.
    Epic Ride. Epic Lunch.

  18. #18
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Jasondenney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    71
    Quote Originally Posted by becadog73 View Post
    From one flatlander to another...No worries. I'm running the same set-up on my 66. I was at the last Durango Tribe Gathering and the trails are most definitely hilly. There has to be some hills around you that you can just work over and over? The altitude will get you before the climbs. You will have an epic time and will be planning your next Tribe before you know it. I'll see you there. My buddies and I are the only guys from Iowa that go every year.
    Thanks for the encouraging words man. I'll probably be one of the few from Missouri but I can't wait. My fiancé and I have a trip to Boulder for our honeymoon a couple of months prior, so that should give me and idea about what to expect elevation-wise. Definitely looking forward to excessively long descents tho!

  19. #19
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    508
    Quote Originally Posted by becadog73 View Post
    Hey Jason,

    From one flatlander to another...No worries. I'm running the same set-up on my 66. I was at the last Durango Tribe Gathering and the trails are most definitely hilly. There has to be some hills around you that you can just work over and over? The altitude will get you before the climbs. You will have an epic time and will be planning your next Tribe before you know it. I'll see you there. My buddies and I are the only guys from Iowa that go every year.
    +1...You shouldn't notice the altitude too much around Durango. You'll feel a lot better altitude wise in a day or two as well. It's the alpine rides above 9k-10k with a lot of climbing that usually give flatlanders issues. Can't really prevent that except acclimate or live above 9k. Shuttle rides like Hermosa Creek start new 9k but is mostly downhill for the first 2/3. If you've never been to CO before, think about extending your trip and heading up to Crested Butte to ride around there and also hit Monarch Crest near Salida, you'll thank me later

  20. #20
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    348
    Finally was able to purchase my ticket this morning for my first Tribe event, we have several folks from the ATL area heading that way, only some of us talk funny though! The biggest dilemma is whether to head out for the full week and ride some dual sport motorcycle or more Yeti!

  21. #21
    mtbr member
    Reputation: joel63's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    94
    Anyone have the scoop on the camping area, are there showers, fresh water, BBQ pits, ect. ? What temp's can we expect day & night ?
    Is it July yet ??

  22. #22
    Int'l Sales Mgr. - Yeti
    Reputation: John P.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    632
    Quote Originally Posted by joel63 View Post
    Anyone have the scoop on the camping area, are there showers, fresh water, BBQ pits, ect. ? What temp's can we expect day & night ?
    Is it July yet ??
    I don't have confirmation yet, but we always have fresh water available, and there's usually either proper showers or a nice creek nearby. BBQ pits depend on weather, but you shouldn't need them anyway - there's a TON of food being catered in.

    Regarding weather in Durango, this link is useful:
    LINK

    JP
    Yeti Cycles// Ride Driven

    Please Email rather than PM: johnp AT yeticycles DOT com

    Instagram: @heyjohnp

  23. #23
    idigscars
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    138
    Anyone from Va doing this?

  24. #24
    ...
    Reputation: ameybrook's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,500
    What rides are y'all doing?


    Why would you own 100 Yugos when you could own 1 Porsche? - Rumpfy



  25. #25
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Cholson40's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    7
    Hate to be "that guy" but would that wonderful newly legal substance in Colorado have any place at the tribe? I would be traveling from IL and not sure what the attitudes are out there yet, I of course want to show the utmost respect to the tribe. Thanks!

    I am getting my final pennies saved for an x01 Arc Carbon and once I do I plan on grabbing a ticket!
    Felt Edict Nine 60
    Trek Marlin

  26. #26
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Jasondenney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    71
    Has anyone received the email yet? The website says you will receive an email within a few days to complete registration...or does that usually come closer to the event?
    Ride well. Live well.
    Yeti SB-66 | Pike

  27. #27
    Int'l Sales Mgr. - Yeti
    Reputation: John P.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    632
    Quote Originally Posted by Cholson40 View Post
    Hate to be "that guy" but would that wonderful newly legal substance in Colorado have any place at the tribe? I would be traveling from IL and not sure what the attitudes are out there yet, I of course want to show the utmost respect to the tribe. Thanks!
    It's a family event. We hope everyone comes and has a great time, but we also encourage everyone to be respectful of one another. General rule of thumb: if you think something you're doing might be offensive to other people, it probably is. Exercise a little discretion and do your thing in a private place.

    Cheers,
    JP
    Yeti Cycles// Ride Driven

    Please Email rather than PM: johnp AT yeticycles DOT com

    Instagram: @heyjohnp

  28. #28
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Cholson40's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by John P. View Post
    It's a family event. We hope everyone comes and has a great time, but we also encourage everyone to be respectful of one another. General rule of thumb: if you think something you're doing might be offensive to other people, it probably is. Exercise a little discretion and do your thing in a private place.

    Cheers,
    JP


    Thanks JP. I figured it'd be something to explore on my own time, I appreciate your feedback. Top priority is great people and great trails!

    I need to pull the trigger on this Arc Carbon. It's the most beautiful bike I have ever seen.
    Felt Edict Nine 60
    Trek Marlin

  29. #29
    mtbr member
    Reputation: SicBith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by Cholson40 View Post
    Thanks JP. I figured it'd be something to explore on my own time, I appreciate your feedback. Top priority is great people and great trails!

    I need to pull the trigger on this Arc Carbon. It's the most beautiful bike I have ever seen.
    Go to the weed store and get some mints. As JP mentioned discretion is key and with all the products available burning is kinda old school my friend.
    you can get passed a dog... nobody fuks with a lion

  30. #30
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Naturally Aspirated's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    384
    I have a Yeti, but my wife doesn't have one, is she not allowed to come?

    "Yeti bike ownership required to come and ride with the Tribe."
    YETI SB-66 CARBON
    SCOTT GAMBLER 720

  31. #31
    mtbr member
    Reputation: mtb_tico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    217
    Quote Originally Posted by Naturally Aspirated View Post
    I have a Yeti, but my wife doesn't have one, is she not allowed to come?
    I had the same concern for last year's Tribe in Telluride. I was told that she could sign up to use a demo bike. However, demos are offered to people based on a lottery, particularly in the event that there are more requests for demos then bikes available.

    Anyway, just in case my wifey didnt get a demo, I ended up buying her a used Yeti bike she liked (ASR5c) prior to the Tribe. But afterall she was offered two demos - a small and medium SB95. She tried the 29er, then traded somebody for a SB66c and liked it better!!

    Guess what I'm saying is chance it to get her a demo bike.

  32. #32
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Jasondenney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    71
    Naturally Aspirated,

    If you don't want to chance a lottery I don't mind bringing my wife's medium ASR5a for you guys to use? She can't make it to tribe but her bike doesn't have to sit inside collecting dust. It's an 2010/11, but it's got full 2013 xt 2x10.
    Ride well. Live well.
    Yeti SB-66 | Pike

  33. #33
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Naturally Aspirated's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    384
    Appreciate it, but my wife is only 5'2". She would need a XS frame.
    YETI SB-66 CARBON
    SCOTT GAMBLER 720

  34. #34
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    68
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasondenney View Post
    Has anyone received the email yet? The website says you will receive an email within a few days to complete registration...or does that usually come closer to the event?
    I was wondering the same thing...Purchased my ticket a week ago and have not received an email.

  35. #35
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    161
    Is anyone staying at the resort (rather than campsite)? I am traveling long distance and not sure bringing a tent is feasible/economic. Any advice/hints?

  36. #36
    mtbr member
    Reputation: SicBith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    500
    There are lots of condos available through property management companies, or check FRBO sites. Dinner and bar entertainment will be limited, but that is what the Yeti tribe is good for...there will be late night shenigans by all.
    you can get passed a dog... nobody fuks with a lion

  37. #37
    Int'l Sales Mgr. - Yeti
    Reputation: John P.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    632
    Quote Originally Posted by mahrous View Post
    Is anyone staying at the resort (rather than campsite)? I am traveling long distance and not sure bringing a tent is feasible/economic. Any advice/hints?
    Whenever that packet of info goes out (Sarah Rawley is on it), it'll have a list of available properties within walking distance to the main tent, and they'll all be listed with discounted rates. I have a big place rented for myself and a few of my distributors, and many others will be doing the condo thing as well.

    See you guys in Durango.

    JP
    Yeti Cycles// Ride Driven

    Please Email rather than PM: johnp AT yeticycles DOT com

    Instagram: @heyjohnp

  38. #38
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    1,269
    Quote Originally Posted by John P. View Post
    The rides are tough for sure, but if you get yourself into shape and don't try to hang with some of my insane coworkers at the front of the pack, you should be fine. We also offer several easier for all abilities.

    Sidebar: three years ago, some maniac from Japan came over for the Breck Tribe and did one of the craziest things I've ever seen on a bike. It was the hardest ride I've done - Kenosha pass up over Georgia Pass and back to Breck. Anyway, the morning of the ride, this Japanese dude shows up at the shuttle wearing jean shorts and riding a DJ with about 2 feet of seat post exposed, and myself and the rest of the staff start putting odds on whether we're going to need to med-evac him out of the ride somewhere.

    I lost track of the dude after the group photo at the start of the ride, but my GF said that back at the campground, as the first few riders came in looking like death warmed over, here was that Japanese guy near the front of the pack riding a one-handed wheelie, looking fresh as a daisy, and grinning ear to ear. The dude crushed it, and he's become a legend around our office. We still don't know his name or his back-story though. Hahaha.

    JP
    I was there and remember that legendary dude. Before the ride everyone was like is he going to ride that? He was the talk all weekend after that. I'm with you on how hard that ride was. I have never felt that gassed on a bike and will never ever do Georgia Pass with a hang over again. I was in the hurt locker for sure.

  39. #39
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    181
    Durango Mountain Resort is a great place (only been there in the winter) and hey have lots of places condos on site, just not sure of availability. There are probably lots of rentals in the area too, but not much for hotel unless you want to go to Durango, which is about a 20 minute drive.

    Can someone tell me about the signup? Does it sell out, or limited time to sign up? I'd like to attend, but I'm not sure I have the fitness, and also not sure how long it will take to get me used to more than an hour in the saddle.

  40. #40
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    4
    Carpool?:

    Anybody coming from the Steamboat area for this? Or, I have room for one bike/person if you're on the way to Durango.

    And is it safe to assume that the second shuttle day will be Sunday?

  41. #41
    Int'l Sales Mgr. - Yeti
    Reputation: John P.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    632
    Quote Originally Posted by fakeplastic3 View Post

    And is it safe to assume that the second shuttle day will be Sunday?
    Yes. See you there!
    Yeti Cycles// Ride Driven

    Please Email rather than PM: johnp AT yeticycles DOT com

    Instagram: @heyjohnp

  42. #42
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Jasondenney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    71
    John P,

    Will the campsite be open for camping Sunday night if we are planning on leaving Monday morning? I'll have an 18 hour drive ahead of me so leaving Sunday afternoon isn't the best option for me.
    Ride well. Live well.
    Yeti SB-66 | Pike

  43. #43
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2
    I'll be grabbing my ticket tomorrow for my first Yeti Tribe! Words can't express the excitement! I'm coming from SLC and so if anyone wants to carpool, hit me up. Otherwise I'm flying solo. Looking to make some great biking friends on this trip.

  44. #44
    Int'l Sales Mgr. - Yeti
    Reputation: John P.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    632
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasondenney View Post
    John P,

    Will the campsite be open for camping Sunday night if we are planning on leaving Monday morning? I'll have an 18 hour drive ahead of me so leaving Sunday afternoon isn't the best option for me.
    We need to have most people out of there by end of day on Sunday, but exceptions can be made. Please email Sarah Rawley to get the full details - yetibetisarah AT gmail DOT com.

    See you in Durango!

    JP
    Yeti Cycles// Ride Driven

    Please Email rather than PM: johnp AT yeticycles DOT com

    Instagram: @heyjohnp

  45. #45
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Jasondenney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    71
    I'll email Sarah and look into it.

    Thanks!
    Ride well. Live well.
    Yeti SB-66 | Pike

  46. #46
    Chairman of the Beard
    Reputation: hirschmj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    731

    This thread needs some 2013 Tribe Gathering stoke!

    2014 Tribe Gathering-457372_10151764011762249_1255205581_o.jpg
    2014 Tribe Gathering-977543_10151764009887249_955734985_o.jpg
    2014 Tribe Gathering-981287_10151764012617249_151135170_o.jpg
    2014 Tribe Gathering-1073203_10151764010672249_691591786_o.jpg
    2014 Tribe Gathering-1075604_10151764013527249_211112457_o.jpg
    2014 Tribe Gathering-1077336_10151764009607249_1203814927_o.jpg
    2014 Tribe Gathering-1077452_10151764009222249_142681170_o.jpg
    2014 Tribe Gathering-1084968_10151764009707249_1572714176_o.jpg

    Can't wait for Durango!
    The correct number of bikes one should own is N+1, where N is the number of bikes currently owned.

  47. #47
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Andrew8404's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    704

    2014 Tribe Gathering

    Wow that looks amazing!


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  48. #48
    Int'l Sales Mgr. - Yeti
    Reputation: John P.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    632
    WOW! Great pics. I had almost forgotten how beautiful Telluride was.

    CANNOT WAIT for Durango!

    JP
    Yeti Cycles// Ride Driven

    Please Email rather than PM: johnp AT yeticycles DOT com

    Instagram: @heyjohnp

  49. #49
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    68
    Hey John P...
    Any idea as to when we'll receive an info packet on the Gathering?
    Cheers..
    KV

  50. #50
    Int'l Sales Mgr. - Yeti
    Reputation: John P.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    632
    I have exactly zero to do with planning or organizing the Tribe gathering, but if you email Sarah Rawley at the email I listed in Post #44 of this thread, she can give you all the details.

    Cheers,

    JP
    Yeti Cycles// Ride Driven

    Please Email rather than PM: johnp AT yeticycles DOT com

    Instagram: @heyjohnp

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. 2012 Yeti Tribe Gathering
    By weekdaywarrior in forum Yeti
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 09-13-2012, 02:49 PM
  2. Yeti Tribe Gathering 2012
    By YETI_Chris in forum Yeti
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-19-2012, 04:01 PM
  3. New member to the tribe
    By Yeti_Rider in forum Yeti
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-05-2012, 12:34 PM
  4. Tribe Gathering 2011
    By snigs in forum Yeti
    Replies: 84
    Last Post: 08-07-2011, 11:52 PM
  5. 2011 Tribe Gathering
    By trailbrain in forum Yeti
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-31-2011, 01:05 PM

Members who have read this thread: 0

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •