Thread: 2011 575 demo

mtbr member
    Sep 2011

2011 575 demo

I found a used 575 at a bike shop out west (no LBS) is $2200 and a good price?
    thanks!

mtbr member
    probably. What condition is it in, what is the spec and has it been serviced properly?

mtbr member
    If its a race build, that would be a good deal. If its an enduro build you could of bought it new in the fall for $2,000.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    2011 Yeti 575 Race
    2008 Gary Fisher Piranha

mtbr member
    Sep 2011
    The sales Manager at the bike shop said its in Exceptional shape and has been serviced! I will be getting some new pics emailed to me today. I am assuming its just the endure build but I will for sure ask. Thanks for the tips guys!

mtbr member
    I got my wife an XT (race?) 5 from Go-Ride when they were selling off the 11 Yeti demo fleet for 2,150, a few scratches on the rear triangle but otherwise in great shape and quite a bargain, she loves it.

Tough call if it's the Enduro build, don't the 12's come, albeit somewhat down-speced, for ~2,800? Plusses and minuses on both sides, better build but used vs. brand new and local support for 95% the same bike but for $600 more. Again, tough call and one for you to make.

uber lurker
    Aug 2009
    Not much of a deal for the Enduro build but decent for the Race. Bummed I missed the last XL ASR5 from Go-Ride back when they were selling them for ~$2k. The day I sold what I need to sell to buy it they sold the bike!

Big Hittin'
    got mine brand new for 2150.

granted that deal is not around anymore and will not be back, id say 2200 is a fair deal
    29er's are Goofy

mtbr member
    Sep 2011
    oh also new tires , new saddle and a new chain! it also has been completely serviced as well. I think its a fair deal and I am super keyed up to get this bad boy!
    thanks for the help!

mtbr member
    Sep 2011
    finally ordered my 2011 575 medium white from Poison Spider out of Moab! great service! very friendly guys, thanks to TJ and Billy (sales manager)
    $2316 to my door
    new cables, new saddle, new pedals, new brake pads, new tires, new grips, competely serviced, new chain, there are no scuffs or knicks on the frame, some on the forks. really really stoked!! thanks to everyone responding and helping out!

mtbr member
    Dec 2011
    Congrats on the purchase, post up a pic when you get it!
    2011 Yeti 575 Enduro - stock (for now)

mtbr member
    Sep 2011
    Love my new (used) to me Yeti 575! awesome tight bike!! Thanks to everyone for the help!

EDR
    Looks very nice. What size is the frame?

mtbr member
    Sep 2011
    Medium. I'm 5'9" 197. Fits me perfect. Finally got out yesterday and dialed it in!

mtbr member
    Jun 2009
    congrats, nice color. looks to be in great shape.

mtbr member
    Sep 2011
    thanks brah, yes its in pretty good shape. its a super tight bike!

mtbr member
    May 2007
    For what it's worth...I bought my 2007 Yeti from them back in '08. It too was used when I rented it for a ride (Sovereign trail) and decided I would bring it home. It's still my main ride to this day and has held up remarkably well!! We have delt with them in the past for rentals etc. and they have gone above and beyond to be helpful. I think I need to update the old knuckle-bone frame for a newer model!