Thread: yoga anyone

mtbr member

yoga anyone

Have been training for next years season and have been very tight lately as my miles increase. I always stretch before and after each workout, weights included but thought perhaps on my off day i would incorporate a yoga workout to loosen up stretch and elimate toxin build up in my legs during the weeks training. Asked a woman at my job about it, seems only woman do this, not that really matters to me, and she is bringing in a yoga dvd for me tomm. Have you guys gals had any experience with this type of training? If so what are your thoughts. All the best

dt3

mtbr member
    Aug 2007
    i use one by a guy named Kest--it's called power yoga and I can't say enough good things about it. After many years of racing, lots of crashes and injuries etc. I find it helps me with my strength balance and smoothness. It's very good!

16 bucks for all three dvd's it's a great way to go, trust me it will really help:

http://www.poweryogastore.com/miva/m...roduct_Count=0

mtbr member
    Aug 2007
    i use one by a guy named Kest--it's called power yoga and I can't say enough good things about it. After many years of racing, lots of crashes and injuries etc. I find it helps me with my strength balance and smoothness. It's very good!

16 bucks for all three dvd's it's a great way to go, trust me it will really help:

http://www.poweryogastore.com/miva/m...roduct_Count=0

mtbr member
    that just what iam looking for thanks for the post. Good luck to you

mtbr member
    Aug 2007
    post if you like it. The yoga mat is helpful in that your feet don't slip.

It's freaking hard, I like to do about 30 mins in the evening before I go to sleep. It's a nice time to do some pushups and stuff like that also.