Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    mtbr member
    Mar 2012

Yeti is recruiting for AS-R Carbon XC Team

Yeti Cycles is looking for xc riders/racers of all levels for the AS-R Carbon XC Team. This team will have access to below pro-deal pricing on the Yeti AS-R C. The goal is to showcase the racing prowess and versatility of the Yeti AS-R C. team members will also receive pro team management and deals on other cycling products.Contact Yeti AS-R C Team Manager if interested
    Nick Ramey- Yeti AS-R C Team Manager
    rameynick@gmail.com

mtbr member
    It appears you're not so familiar with MTBR. Perhaps try this in another thread...like the Yeti Cycles thread?

mtbr member
    Apr 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by mtncampbell View Post
    It appears you're not so familiar with MTBR. Perhaps try this in another thread...like the Yeti Cycles thread?
    The XC Racing and Training forum seems like an appropriate place to me... you know, since he's looking for XC racers and all.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by kherron View Post
    The XC Racing and Training forum seems like an appropriate place to me... you know, since he's looking for XC racers and all.
    Well hop on in there then, dude...

mtbr member
    Mar 2012
    Yes, that would seem to make more sense. I have looked through the Yeti Cycles thread. Mostly folks talking about more all mountain bikes. Yeti definitely dominates in that category- but I'm focusing exclusively on the XC racer/rider so I thought this thread made more sense.

mtbr member
    Obviously your call - I saw you posted somewhere else recently (don't remember where) and didn't have any response. Perhaps Colorado/Front Range? I don't know...

mtbr member
    Mar 2012
    Obviously your call - I saw you posted somewhere else recently (don't remember where) and didn't have any response. Perhaps Colorado/Front Range? I don't know...
    Yep- That would be a good one as well. Thanks! I have received some great response but people are mostly sending me emails directly, which is perfect. Either way, thank you for the suggestions.

mtbr member
    Sep 2008
    just throwing this out there... but it seems people are usually trying to find their race bike for the next race season much earlier in the year than Q2.

since we have been racing for a month at this point (so cal) most people had to have their bikes in February at the latest.

good luck on the new team/squad! hope to see some guys on your bikes at the races. the AS-R C is a pretty sweet rig!
    Try to be good.

mtbr member
    Mar 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by whybotherme View Post
    just throwing this out there... but it seems people are usually trying to find their race bike for the next race season much earlier in the year than Q2.

since we have been racing for a month at this point (so cal) most people had to have their bikes in February at the latest.
    good luck on the new team/squad! hope to see some guys on your bikes at the races. the AS-R C is a pretty sweet rig!
    Hey, thanks! Yep- I couldn't agree with you more. I would have loved to get this going sooner especially for you SoCal guys! That said, the team is growing faster than I can keep up with. Out here (CO) the season really gets rolling in June. Thanks for the kind words on the AS-R C. She is a very sweet rig. Have a great season!

mtbr member
    Apr 2005
    personally i wouldn't ride a yeti for free, that co. lost it's soul a long time ago....like at change of ownership. how's your affiliation with metler? there's a thread going on about how he ripped off a ton of customers, I know you were close, and called you out years ago as to the type of co's you were. seems people on these forums are slow, took years for nino to finally be brought out in the open, again i had been saying it for a long time.

mtbr member
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by peabody View Post
    personally i wouldn't ride a yeti for free, that co. lost it's soul a long time ago....like at change of ownership. how's your affiliation with metler? there's a thread going on about how he ripped off a ton of customers, I know you were close, and called you out years ago as to the type of co's you were. seems people on these forums are slow, took years for nino to finally be brought out in the open, again i had been saying it for a long time.
    I remember good old Larry Mettler, a big Yeti fan and vice versa, seems to me Yeti's new boy in charge Conroy and Mettler were buds. Good affiliation, a known thief, speaks volumes...

There was also a thread on mtbr about a Yeti employee giving free pushes near the top of a climb at a XC race in Colorado to female Pro Yeti riders (and only female Pro Yeti riders). A great company all around, and I use that term sarcastically...

It wouldn't surprise me if Conroy was harboring Mettler at his home on the range...

mtbr member

??

Quote Originally Posted by MessagefromTate View Post

There was also a thread on mtbr about a Yeti employee giving free pushes near the top of a climb at a XC race in Colorado to female Pro Yeti riders (and only female Pro Yeti riders). A great company all around, and I use that term sarcastically...
    That's a great arguement... and an employee of Kellogg's is probably beating his wife somewhere, but I'll still have cereal in the morning.

mtbr member
    Apr 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by rubystreet View Post
    That's a great arguement... and an employee of Kellogg's is probably beating his wife somewhere, but I'll still have cereal in the morning.
    yeti has a couple of employees, more like a family. an employee of kelloggs would be just a number they are so large.....get it? you probably wax on about specialized too...read up on their business practices, all their product is a ripoff of someone elses then they try to bury the smaller co. tried it with stan's as one example and why i wouldn't ride a specy if given to me either. sinyard is a real piece of work. he tried to sue that disc brake rd bike co. because of how the top tube looked.....now go look at their new electric bike.....a complete ripoff of an orbea alma top tube, i hope orbea sues that tool over it.

mtbr member
    I don't understand all the negativity.

A potential sponsor comes here and let's it be known that they're looking for athletes to support in return for some good visibility and this is the reception they get...

mtbr member
    yeti has a couple of employees, more like a family. an employee of kelloggs would be just a number they are so large.....get it? you probably wax on about specialized too...read up on their business practices, all their product is a ripoff of someone elses then they try to bury the smaller co. tried it with stan's as one example and why i wouldn't ride a specy if given to me either. sinyard is a real piece of work. he tried to sue that disc brake rd bike co. because of how the top tube looked.....now go look at their new electric bike.....a complete ripoff of an orbea alma top tube, i hope orbea sues that tool over it.
    Hey man, I'm with ya here. I may have missed my point with my comment. I was trying to express that the actions of an individual while not working, shouldn't really reflect on his employer. More specifically, the whole bike pushing incident really has zero to do with how I view Yeti.

I think this team would be a great way for a racer to get a good deal on a great race bike. The trade-off is a little exposure for the ASR-C, just like everyone else here does for their own sponsors. In the last ten years I've owned 2 asr's, 2 575's and an ASR5C.

Yeti's involvement with the Mountain States Cup and the new Big Mountain Enduro Series benefits all of us, regardless of what it says on your downtube.

Edit: and to not sound all fanboy on ya, I'm racing a SC Highball this year.... and I wouldn't buy a Spec either.

mtbr member
    Sep 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by brentos View Post

A potential sponsor comes here and let's it be known that they're looking for athletes to support in return for some good visibility and this is the reception they get...
    THIS. For some racers this opportunity could make their whole year.

There are horrible people in most businesses (and our gubment), they usually make the biggest paychecks. Don't have to like it, but it is fact.
    Try to be good.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by whybotherme View Post
    THIS. For some racers this opportunity could make their whole year.

There are horrible people in most businesses (and our gubment), they usually make the biggest paychecks. Don't have to like it, but it is fact.
    Well said.

more skier than biker
    Nov 2006

Good job!

i don't understand all the negativity.

word

mtbr member
    Jul 2007

Perhaps people have reasons for disliking Yeti, they couldn't pay me to ride their bikes. I'd consider using one as a urinal though...

Right back at ya, Conroy!

mtbr member
    Aug 2010

How are they 'supporting' the athlete? So far, we know the starving local fast girl/guy gets to spend thousands at Yeti.

-Is there a list of events the rider must attend? Is there travel reimbursement?
    -Is there placing/UCI ranking payout?
    -Any other ways Yeti is providing payout to their 'sponsored' riders?

C'mon Yeti dude, give us the program details. How does the program help the starving regional fast guy?

Whybotherme, how would spending thousands at Yeti help a racer?
    Last edited by asphalt_jesus; 04-04-2012 at 01:14 PM.

Registered Dietitian
    Quote Originally Posted by asphalt_jesus View Post
    How are they 'supporting' the athlete? So far, we know the starving local fast girl/guy gets to spend thousands at Yeti.

-Is there a list of events the rider must attend? Is there travel reimbursement?

C'mon Yeti dude, give us the program details. How does the program help the starving regional fast guy?

I'm starting to wonder if peabody, messagefromtate, and asphalt_jesus are all the same guy. No way that 3 different people could be that annoying.
    Registered Dietitian, Cycling Coach, Ascend Nutrition and Coaching

www.ascendthepeak.com

www.facebook.com/ascendthepeak

mtbr member
    Sep 2008
    i don't have any details on this deal. i simply suggested it could make someone's year. i also don't know the back story that has led to several people trashing this deal.

just for perspective... my wife and i have worked for years cultivating the few sponsors that provide support for our racing adventures. a deal like this could help someone get started down a similar path.

i am not interested in the Yeti deal and have no horse in that race. good luck to those seeking sponsorship!
    Try to be good.

is turning a big gear
    Oct 2009
    I wonder if Yeti would be down to sponsor a mediocre cat 2 rider?
    Get it unlocked.

mtbr member
    Apr 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by tommyrod74 View Post
    I'm starting to wonder if peabody, messagefromtate, and asphalt_jesus are all the same guy. No way that 3 different people could be that annoying.
    lol no relation to the others, maybe we're just people that can think for ourselves?
    the fact you ride for the "29er" crew speaks volumes about you though, about what i'd expect. funny that most people can't handle hearing the truth and think everybody is great and all is rosey.

mtbr member
    Mar 2012

Hi There- I'm happy to give you all the details of the program. Shoot me an email and I will let you know. It doesn't sound like you're a fan of the program (or many programs) but I'm more than happy to have a conversation about it. This is a GREAT deal for some people- maybe not for others. I will say that it's not as much (or at all) about podium appearances as it is about solid brand representation, building the riding/racing community, and showcasing the versatility of the AS-R Carbon. I'm certainly not one to get in a heated battle (forum-style) but I'm happy to have an honest one-on-one w/everyone and anyone who wants to get all the details. Like I said, doesn't work for everyone, but it is (and already has been) a great opportunity for many great riders/racers I've spoken to. Thanks!

Registered Dietitian
    lol no relation to the others, maybe we're just people that can think for ourselves?
    the fact you ride for the "29er" crew speaks volumes about you though, about what i'd expect. funny that most people can't handle hearing the truth and think everybody is great and all is rosey.
    What, pray tell, does it say about my character? That I enjoyed racing a nice bike in exchange for promoting Trek?

www.ascendthepeak.com

mtbr member
    Dec 2005
    Our team has been sponsored by Yeti for the past two years and I raced the ASR-C last year and racing it again this year. I love the ASR-C. It's a light, stiff, and extremely responsive. My interactions with the Yeti crew have always been positive. The fact that they sponsor us, let's face it we are not pros and in fact are kind of old and slow, already tells a lot about the willingness of Yeti to support grassroot racers. I think the current sponsorship offer, that Nick brought up in this forum, is another indication of Yeti's support for the average and upcoming racer. It would be ludicrous to expect a "factory ride" from Yeti at our level. They are a small company, and even the big companies don't have more than a couple of true factory riders in their roster (my understanding is that a majority of "pro racers" really only get some free equipment from their sponsors but no salaries, travel expenses paid, etc...and they are pros!) Yeti bikes are expensive but I would say that you get more bike for the money than what you get from other top manufacturers. And with the current sponsorship some racers will actually be able to afford one and have a great time racing it.

Registered Dietitian
    Quote Originally Posted by El Yeti View Post
    Our team has been sponsored by Yeti for the past two years and I raced the ASR-C last year and racing it again this year. I love the ASR-C. It's a light, stiff, and extremely responsive. My interactions with the Yeti crew have always been positive. The fact that they sponsor us, let's face it we are not pros and in fact are kind of old and slow, already tells a lot about the willingness of Yeti to support grassroot racers. I think the current sponsorship offer, that Nick brought up in this forum, is another indication of Yeti's support for the average and upcoming racer. It would be ludicrous to expect a "factory ride" from Yeti at our level. They are a small company, and even the big companies don't have more than a couple of true factory riders in their roster (my understanding is that a majority of "pro racers" really only get some free equipment from their sponsors but no salaries, travel expenses paid, etc...and they are pros!) Yeti bikes are expensive but I would say that you get more bike for the money than what you get from other top manufacturers. And with the current sponsorship some racers will actually be able to afford one and have a great time racing it.
    I would put money on the fact that those questioning the motives of Yeti in offering a grassroots deal to racers have zero personal experience with any sort of race sponsorship (outside of working for or being buddies with a local shop owner).

A racer gets to buy a nice bike at wholesale cost or below, and in exchange promotes the brand. talk about a deal with the devil

www.ascendthepeak.com

mtbr member
    Mar 2012
    Thanks TommyRod and El Yeti. You guys obviously get it. Thanks again.

mtbr member
    Apr 2005
    I would put money on the fact that those questioning the motives of Yeti in offering a grassroots deal to racers have zero personal experience with any sort of race sponsorship (outside of working for or being buddies with a local shop owner).

A racer gets to buy a nice bike at wholesale cost or below, and in exchange promotes the brand. talk about a deal with the devil
    how much will you put on it? no motives were questioned, just stated i wouldnt ride a yeti, just like i wouldnt drive a gm,ford,chrysler vehicle. does that mean i have no automotive experience too?

mtbr member
    Sep 2010
    If I could afford a yeti I would be all over this. Unfortunately I can't afford 1/3rd of one and I would need like a 14cm stem to fit on that upright geo. But, Yeti gets props from me on this. Any company willing to help out grassroots racers is OK in my book.
    "Shut up legs!"- Jens Voigt

Registered Dietitian
    how much will you put on it? no motives were questioned, just stated i wouldnt ride a yeti, just like i wouldnt drive a gm,ford,chrysler vehicle. does that mean i have no automotive experience too?
    Post your USA Cycling license number and we'll see. My experience is that most good racers know that 1) any nice enough bike (and by nice enough I mean light frame, race worthy components) that fits well (and 95% of riders can be fit well by major manufacturers' stock geometry) won't hold them back because 2) it's about the engine, not the machine, as long as the machine is up to snuff - which an ASR Carbon obviously is.

But moreover, anyone with experience dealing with sponsors (or other humans in general) would realize that your response to Yeti's attempt to assist potential grassroots racers was just rude.

I'd still wager, however, that you aren't what Yeti's looking for anyway.

www.ascendthepeak.com

mtbr member
    Jul 2007
    Post your USA Cycling license number and we'll see. My experience is that most good racers know that 1) any nice enough bike (and by nice enough I mean light frame, race worthy components) that fits well (and 95% of riders can be fit well by major manufacturers' stock geometry) won't hold them back because 2) it's about the engine, not the machine, as long as the machine is up to snuff - which an ASR Carbon obviously is.

But moreover, anyone with experience dealing with sponsors (or other humans in general) would realize that your response to Yeti's attempt to assist potential grassroots racers was just rude.

I'd still wager, however, that you aren't what Yeti's looking for anyway.
    You are exactly why I'd never buy a Trek either, so how are you helping your sponsor? Typical big talk about USAC race results. I'll bet you work at a bike shop part time while your parents support you as you "live the dream". If I had that kind of time I'd be a little faster as well. Get over yourself JohnnyRod, Lance is the only one that sells Treks, not some local hack Pro riding around on a Superfly.

Registered Dietitian
    Quote Originally Posted by MessagefromTate View Post
    You are exactly why I'd never buy a Trek either, so how are you helping your sponsor? Typical big talk about USAC race results. I'll bet you work at a bike shop part time while your parents support you as you "live the dream". If I had that kind of time I'd be a little faster as well. Get over yourself JohnnyRod, Lance is the only one that sells Treks, not some local hack Pro riding around on a Superfly.
    Racing age is 38, Category 1 XC. 45-50 hour/week job. Work in health care, my job title is in my signature, where it has always been.

Wife and a 9-month-old (on my lap as I type this). Spend about 5 hours/week on a trainer doing intervals, the rest outside (when time allows), about 8-10 hours/week. Co-manage a regional race team. No excuses here.

USA Cycling license 183183. 17th in Cat 1 30-39 nationally at this time. Pretty sure I'm allowed to be proud of that.

I'd guess you could say I am living the dream. How about you?

www.ascendthepeak.com

mtbr member
    Mar 2012
    Racing age is 38, Category 1 XC. 45-50 hour/week job. Work in health care, my job title is in my signature, where it has always been.

Wife and a 9-month-old (on my lap as I type this). Spend about 5 hours/week on a trainer doing intervals, the rest outside (when time allows), about 8-10 hours/week. Co-manage a regional race team. No excuses here.

USA Cycling license 183183. 17th in Cat 1 30-39 nationally at this time. Pretty sure I'm allowed to be proud of that.

Tommyrod- Solid results, my friend. Pretty amazing what you can do with 8-10 hrs per week. Yes, this is the same "dream" I'm living. I think a huge percentage of xc racers/riders are living this same dream. In case anyone is wondering who fits the demographic of the ideal brand ambassador for any manufacturer- it's tommyrod 74. Keep it up!

mtbr member
    May 2005
    I don't understand all the negativity either. It seems pretty straightforward to me.

For Yeti: They have a nice, carbon 26er FS that doesn't seem to be getting much exposure in the regional race scene. Maybe there are a lot of them being raced in Colorado but not so much here in the Midwest. I've maybe seen one or two in 2 decades of racing in MN/WI. But the one time I took one for a test ride last summer, I loved it! And let's face it – it seems companies are going to have to work harder this year to promote their 26er FS race bikes.

For regional, age-group racers: A chance to buy a sweet, carbon race-worthy bike at Pro Form deals. And maybe also get some other product at cost. And wear a cool jersey. And sound kind of cool in making some blog posts.

Sounds like a win-win to me.

mtbr member
    Mar 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by ww sunn View Post
    I don't understand all the negativity either. It seems pretty straightforward to me.

For Yeti: They have a nice, carbon 26er FS that doesn't seem to be getting much exposure in the regional race scene. Maybe there are a lot of them being raced in Colorado but not so much here in the Midwest. I've maybe seen one or two in 2 decades of racing in MN/WI. But the one time I took one for a test ride last summer, I loved it! And let's face it – it seems companies are going to have to work harder this year to promote their 26er FS race bikes.

For regional, age-group racers: A chance to buy a sweet, carbon race-worthy bike at Pro Form deals. And maybe also get some other product at cost. And wear a cool jersey. And sound kind of cool in making some blog posts.

Sounds like a win-win to me.
    ww sunn- you nailed it. Cheers!

mtbr member
    Jan 2004

I would say that TR74 just owned you Mr. P

mtbr member
    Aug 2010

In my case, you would lose that bet.

I think you are missing my point though. I am not questioning Yeti's motives. I know and they know it is a marketing exercise. I'm okay with it. Really! It's a good way to get product out there.

What I am challenging is the notion that some comments are describing this as a sponsorship deal. It's not. The racer operates the racing enterprise at a substantial net loss. Most "Pro" racers in the U.S. operate like this and it's awful the sport has been reduced to this level.

Don't make the mistake of calling Yeti's deal a sponsorship deal. It's not. It's a Marketing deal. Big difference.

LMN
    mtbr member
    Sep 2007

I think you are missing my point though. I am not questioning Yeti's motives. I know and they know it is a marketing exercise. I'm okay with it. Really! It's a good way to get product out there.

What I am challenging is the notion that some comments are describing this as a sponsorship deal. It's not. The racer operates the racing enterprise at a substantial net loss. Most "Pro" racers in the U.S. operate like this and it's awful the sport has been reduced to this level.

Don't make the mistake of calling Yeti's deal a sponsorship deal. It's not. It's a Marketing deal. Big difference.
    Wow. I actually agree with what you said.

I am going to go outside now and see if it is raining beer.
    "The best pace is suicide pace, and today is a good day to die." Steve Prefontaine

Registered Dietitian

It's marketing, just like giving someone a full factory sponsorship is marketing. The difference is in the level of support from the sponsor.

It is a sponsorship on some level, as Yeti is offering a bike at or below wholesale. Yeti is losing the potential profit on that bike, and the rider is paying around half of retail for it.

You're right, most pro racers in this country do operate their racing endeavors at a net loss. But the fact of the matter is that it's not the mid-late 1990s anymore, and companies from outside the bike industry aren't throwing money at the sport anymore.

Hell, back then there were road pros switching to MTB because there was much more money on our side of the sport. The opposite happens now; look at all the former MTB champs who race road now, chasing the money... not that there's much of it on the road side either.

I used to ride occasionally with a road pro who won the USA Crits Pro Series a couple of years back. He got 2 bikes, a small salary (and had to work part-time to pay bills), and piled in a van to drive to races with teammates. It's tough all over.

So yeah, it is a sponsorship of sorts. Nobody really gets a full ride anymore. If you're buying a new race bike every year anyway (and many of us do, whether we should or not), then what Yeti and other companies offer is a big help.

It's all marketing, but any sponsorship arrangement is marketing, and in the end the rider does benefit. Nobody's pretending it's a full ride. And sure, it's not enough support for a pro racer, but that's not who Yeti is after with this program.

Why antagonize someone who's offering a mutually beneficial opportunity?

www.ascendthepeak.com

Registered Dietitian
    Quote Originally Posted by LMN View Post

The 17th sign of the Apocalypse, if I'm not mistaken

www.ascendthepeak.com

mtbr member
    Aug 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by LMN View Post

I'm glad it made sense to somebody besides me. I'm not great at getting a point across. I am as enthusiastic as many in this sport even after 30 years and spending a little time in the industry.

I don't think many participants really understand how awful it has been for so long compared to NORBA days. I am insensitive to those who think what passes for an elite athlete's economy today is okay. It's not.
    Last edited by asphalt_jesus; 04-05-2012 at 04:21 PM.

mtbr member
    I can see the attraction to grass roots race support.

-Typically, you'll get an honest answer about product from a racer at a lower level, who's not receiving so much support
    -it's easy to approach a racer who's lined up right next to you
    -Masters racing is the largest growing segment, with probably the largest financial resources. it's a good population to tap into for potential sales

From the "supported" side, why not get some support. Weren't you going to buy a bike and go to races anyway?

Yeti, thanks for offering.
    Head Coach, Ben Lomond HS MTB Team
    www.utahmtb.org
    Cycling Team and local Club:
    http://www.roostersbikersedge.com/

mtbr member
    Aug 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Poncharelli View Post
    From the "supported" side, why not get some support. Weren't you going to buy a bike and go to races anyway?

Yeti, thanks for offering.
    I agree. It is however, NOT sponsorship.

LMN
    mtbr member
    Sep 2007
    The 17th sign of the Apocalypse, if I'm not mistaken
    I checked it is not raining beer.

I did see a flying pig though.
    "The best pace is suicide pace, and today is a good day to die." Steve Prefontaine

LMN
    mtbr member
    Sep 2007
    I don't think many participants really understand how awful it has been for so long compared to NORBA days. I am insensitive to those who think what passes for an elite athlete's economy today is okay. It's not.
    Back in those days sponsorship was good, really good. I remember getting a free bike as a junior sport rider. Most who are still involved with racing at the elite level agree that it was not sustainable.

The situation nowadays is tough on developing Pro's. You have to be good, really good, like top 30 in the world before you get a ride that actually pays.

But times are changing a bit, thanks to freecaster and now Red Bull racing is getting popular again. Racers are actually selling bikes and are useful as a marketing tool again. I expect that over the next couple of years, things will get a bit easier for developing Pro's.

mtbr member

Ridley did this with CX bikes a couple years ago in Texas get a frameset at "team" deal and buy a kit at cost and bOOm you are on the Ridley CX team.

I believe KHS has something similar.

The biggest issue I see with Yeti trying to start a XC grassroots program is that they don't realize that 29" XC rigs is where it's at you are not just gonna jump in and take market share from Niner, Specialized, Cannondale, Giant, Trek and Scott in the XC race arena.

especially with a 26" bike.

mtbr member
    Mar 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by HAL 9000 View Post
    Ridley did this with CX bikes a couple years ago in Texas get a frameset at "team" deal and buy a kit at cost and bOOm you are on the Ridley CX team.

I believe KHS has something similar.

The biggest issue I see with Yeti trying to start a XC grassroots program is that they don't realize that 29" XC rigs is where it's at you are not just gonna jump in and take market share from Niner, Specialized, Cannondale, Giant, Trek and Scott in the XC race arena.

especially with a 26" bike.
    Ha!! We're not looking to take "Market Share" from those guys!! Come on! This is a small-time marketing/branding program to kit out some folks that don't get kitted out. This bike rides awesome and is a great deal for a ton of xc enthusiasts/racers. Definitely not looking to get into the 29" wheel discussion, however. The folks who are committed to the 29" wheel don't shoot me an email about this, which works for everyone.

mnoutain bkie rdier
    Seems like the appropriate place to post to me. Also, seems like a great opportunity for some racers to showcase their talent and commitment to mountain biking and a particular brand...

Works for me..

Thanks Yeti

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast