mtbr member
    Sep 2005

Race Jersey for Team

I want to get a jersery for a company printed and only need 1 or 2. I seen an ad in the back of road biking for a company that will do semi custom ones for 100 dollars a piece. Does anyone have any other website before I go through this company. I think it was like customcyclingapparel.com or something.

mtbr member
    May 2004
    Champion Systems does great work $45 a piece, but a 10 piece minimum. The lower you quantity the higher your price. I've fought this issue too many times, now I won't take on clothing orders for a team because of the headaches, somebody else can do that work.
    Blogging about nothing since 2005
    http://devinrides.blogspot.com/

mtbr member
    Sep 2005
    The minimum order seems to be an issue. I want to get one made for some one else for a christmas present (might be out of time now) who just started a new company, but 10 would be about 450 bucks, which even though 100 seems high it is still cheaper.

It's about showing up.

You're up against it.

These outfits generally want 10 weeks to deliver, there is always a design/set-up charge, and minimums are always an issue. Plus your "10 weeks" doesn't start until you have paid the deposit and the design is absolutely finalized to everyone's satisfaction.

Having said, Hot Shoppe does a nice job with a 6-week turnaround and a minimum of 6:

http://www.hotshoppedesigns.com/

I like their product a lot and their service was good.

Idea; for what much less than you would spend on a jersey you could do a really great custom t-shirt and share it with 10 people.

mtbr member
    Do you know how much the jerseys are at Hot Shoppe Designs? I'm searching for an affordable place to print 10 jerseys or so.

No. Just No. Moderator
    I took a novel approach and typed in "bike jerseys no minimum" into a Google search. First page of results has at least one hit that caught my eye - link below. No minimum for their Semi-Custom program, but you do incur $90 artwork setup charge plus the jersey cost. If you're only doing 1 jersey I'd bet that will come out to a couple hundred dollars.

http://www.gitabike.com/media/custom_catalog_07_web.pdf

mtbr member
    Jul 2007
    I did my team uniforms at www.pactimo.com. Only 5 piece minimum per item. Any design you want, as many colors, as many sizes. 6-8 week turnaround from artwork approval. Various pricepoints. The Summit line is very comfortable.