mtbr member

Mt SAC Fall Fat Tire Classic 2006

The Mt. SAC Fall Fat Tire Classic is coming on Sunday, Nov. 5.

http://as.mtsac.edu/fattire/index.html

I did this race last year and it was big fun. I think the money they raise from it goes to some type of vocational program. One cool thing about that is welding students make the trophies, which are far and away the coolest I've seen on the racing circuit. Plus I remember great swag bags and raffle giveaways last year.
    Last edited by zerordl; 10-24-2006 at 08:55 PM.

Mtbr Forum Sponsor - Homebrewed Components
    Jul 2006
    that was my first race ever last year. Tons of fun and TONS of schwag. I think just about everyone got a *****in raffle prize plus a bunch of freebies. I'll deffinately be there this year.

XC rider
    I'm a little depressed now that the state series is over. It might be nice to have one more race before old man winter sets in.
    ccorc.org

Mtbr Forum Sponsor - Homebrewed Components
    Jul 2006
    lol i am so happy the cal state series is over. Its a bit of relief. 2 more races left for the year and then i'm just going to have fun and ride when/where i want. How'd the series pan out for you?

XC rider

Cool-blue Rhythm

The season went great. I got 6th in sport. It was my first year racing, I raced 2 or 3 small races before. I'm also glad its over, but I do miss those long summer days. I hate winter, my job requires that I get there before sunup and after sundown.
    ccorc.org

Believer in Darwin
    Good job there ninjaboot and isuckatriding.
    I found sport to be the hardest class to race in with all the mid-lifes and sandbaggers. That is quite an accomplishment.
    I am so freakin' happy the series is over. It has been TOO long a season. I am ready for some fun EPIC rides.
    One race to think about for next year is the Keyesville Classic. It is a great "warmup" race before the series and it is on an awesome course.
    threadjack is over....
    GLTY
    paz afuera

Quote Originally Posted by ninjaboot
    The season went great. I got 6th in sport. It was my first year racing, I raced 2 or 3 small races before. I'm also glad its over, but I do miss those long summer days. I hate winter, my job requires that I get there before sunup and after sundown.

XC rider
    Keyesville Classic is a great race, my problem is I tend to drink to mcuh while camping there.
    ccorc.org

Members who have read this thread: 0