ACS
    mtbr member

I'm looking for a wide, flat one

Does anyone make a flat hanlebar that's as wide as a riser bar? I have an easton monkey light riser (660mm) and I'm looking for something with a simmilar width. All the flat bars I'm seeing are 580mm wide.

mtbr member
    Salsa Pro Moto should meet your needs. 660mm as far as I remember, and you can get it with the same kind of backsweep as a riser bar too.

Registered Dietitian
    Quote Originally Posted by smithy
    Salsa Pro Moto should meet your needs. 660mm as far as I remember, and you can get it with the same kind of backsweep as a riser bar too.
    Bontrager makes an alloy one- called the Big Sweep, I think. Very wide, 11 or 12 degree sweep, 175g (weighed it before putting it on my race bike). Very comfortable, and inexpensive.
    Registered Dietitian, Cycling Coach, E3: Elite Human Performance

www.e3ehp.com

mutaullyassuredsuffering

Salsa

Quote Originally Posted by smithy
    I've been using this bar all season. It rocks. I cut it down to 640mm. I think mine only weighs 140 grams too....alot lighter than a riser....
    Free will is an illusion, people will always choose the perceived path of greatest pleasure.

Photog Cyclist.
    FSA K-Force is 600mm wide, I think well at least mine is, light n strong comes in both a 31.8 and 25.4
    [SIZE="4"]We ride and never worry about the fall
    I guess that's just the cowboy in us all
    [/SIZE][SIZE="2"](Tim Mcgraw)[/SIZE]