ACS
    mtbr member

I'm looking for a wide, flat one

Does anyone make a flat hanlebar that's as wide as a riser bar? I have an easton monkey light riser (660mm) and I'm looking for something with a simmilar width. All the flat bars I'm seeing are 580mm wide.

mtbr member
    Salsa Pro Moto should meet your needs. 660mm as far as I remember, and you can get it with the same kind of backsweep as a riser bar too.

Registered Dietitian
    Quote Originally Posted by smithy
    Salsa Pro Moto should meet your needs. 660mm as far as I remember, and you can get it with the same kind of backsweep as a riser bar too.
    Bontrager makes an alloy one- called the Big Sweep, I think. Very wide, 11 or 12 degree sweep, 175g (weighed it before putting it on my race bike). Very comfortable, and inexpensive.
    Registered Dietitian, Cycling Coach, Ascend Nutrition and Coaching

www.ascendthepeak.com

www.facebook.com/ascendthepeak

mutaullyassuredsuffering

Salsa

Quote Originally Posted by smithy
    I've been using this bar all season. It rocks. I cut it down to 640mm. I think mine only weighs 140 grams too....alot lighter than a riser....
    Free will is an illusion, people will always choose the perceived path of greatest pleasure.

Photog Cyclist.
    FSA K-Force is 600mm wide, I think well at least mine is, light n strong comes in both a 31.8 and 25.4
    [SIZE="4"]We ride and never worry about the fall
    I guess that's just the cowboy in us all
    [/SIZE][SIZE="2"](Tim Mcgraw)[/SIZE]