Thread: Endurox R4

mtbr member
    Jul 2009

Endurox R4

Anyone use this? How much do you take and how often? After what type of workout? I just started using it recently and am unable to handle the recommended 2 scoops in 12oz water (I am 27yo, female and 135lbs/5'11"). I only manage to force down about half of it at that concentration.

Advice?

CB2
    Jam Econo
    I use it during exercise @ 2 scoops to 20 ozs. of water.
    After exercise I'd rather have some real food, or a chocolate milk or something. But when I have used it as a recovery drink, it was more like 2 scoops to 16 ozs. of water.

mtbr member
    Apr 2009
    What flavor are you using?
    2 Scoops with 16 to 20oz of water works for me.

mtbr member
    Jul 2009
    I have the lemon lime flavor (which disconcertingly comes out blue when mixed up!). It sounds like I should try diluting it more to make it less chalky...

Want to vent?
    I use scoop and a half to 2 scoops post ride. Orange flavor. I mix it with a little OJ and water to "orange" it up more.

Perfect supplement to fill the window and give me a chance to rest before I have to stand around cooking dinner.
    "I'm supa-fly TNT, I'm tha guns of the navarone!"

mtbr member
    Jul 2009
    great idea to add the juice, thanks!

mtbr member
    Apr 2009
    I use the chocholate and it is pretty tasty, I wouldn't use it during my rides, but for recovery it's great.

mutaullyassuredsuffering

2 scoops in 24oz, after a hard workout. It hits the system faster than food. Usually I just eat after an easier ride.

This stuff has also become my drink for ultra endurance stuff. I like it better than perpetuem and it has a pretty similar makeup with a few extra's that work well for me. It never makes me sick...
    Free will is an illusion, people will always choose the perceived path of greatest pleasure.

mtbr member
    May 2004
    IIRC, the package states that if you are below a certain weight, you can reduce the volume/dosage.
    Since I am way above that weight, I slightly increase it.

I also use it starting about 1/2 through the ride.