Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

The Emily Batty thread

151K views 268 replies 87 participants last post by  chomxxo 
#1 ·
There had to be one eventually.

She's just 22 years old, but is certainly getting lots of press, and she might be the favourite video interview for Colt at Cyclingdirt.org. It looks like she has quite a promising future as a mountain bike racer. She's certainly taken over as the most photographed smile in mountain bike racing from Marie-Helene Premont, which is interesting as she lists Premont as one of her MTB racing heroes, along with other top Canadian riders such as Catharine Pendrel and Chrissy Redden.

This month she's on the cover of Singletrack magazine (UK), no article just a masthead comment on the cover photo Emily Batty - Oh yes

Bicycle frame Bicycle tire Tire Wheel Bicycle wheel

But there is a very good writeup on Emily in the new Canadian Cycling Magazine

Leg Human body Human leg Bicycle tire Bicycle wheel rim

See less See more
#266 ·
Yall silly, I'm a Neff fan personally, her riding skills are just badass!!...and she's always smiles and "having a good time" per Warner...actually i thought it was funny they had a giggle after the cut back from her pre race interview at Albstadt, she's always so spirited. Also hilarious at the starting line when everyone is all anxious and looking serious, meanwhile Neff has a giant smile on her face, awesome.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.