mtbr member

Big Bear Fall Classic points lowdown

So I couldn't race Big Bear today, but I saw they posted the results already.

Can anyone tell me why they awarded 1 1/2 points for that race? Did I miss something, or was that a last minute change?

Is the final still on for Castaic?

Mtbr Forum Sponsor - Homebrewed Components
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by zerordl

Can anyone tell me why they awarded 1 1/2 points for that race? Did I miss something, or was that a last minute change?

if it was the finals then i am screwed out of first for the series. I was counting on Castaic.

Believer in Darwin
    It was my understanding as well that the Castaic Lake Race would be worth 1 1/2 points. But I checked the results this morning and I was surprised that they gave the 1 1/2 points. Maybe it was an error.
    I want to know as well if Castaic is still on. Everyone asks if the fires will shut down the race. I can't say one way or the other.
    I'd really like to know what the deal is with the points. I am sure there are a lot more with the same questions.
    I'll try and call TBB today to see what the deal is. I know they had the results up really quickly so it could be a mistake.
    How about that nasty headwind going up the Beeyatches eh?
    paz afuera
    Quote Originally Posted by zerordl

mtbr member
    It must be a mistake. The “Fall Classic XC Results” are showing normal points. It’s the “State Individual Standings” that are showing 1.5 points.

XC rider
    Did anyone speak to team bigbear? What is the low down?
    ccorc.org

Believer in Darwin
    I called yesterday and there was a message stating that they won't be back in the office until the 16th.
    paz afuera
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjaboot
    Did anyone speak to team bigbear? What is the low down?

mtbr member
    The points have been corrected.

Members who have read this thread: 0