Metalheadbikerider

Anyone running Stans Podium MMX wheels?

I have a Fuel EX 9.8 (wanted a bike for AM/trail and race day) and am considering buying some of the older MMX wheels with AC hubs used. I will need to convert both from and rear hubs. I weigh about 155 lbs, so weight shouldn't be an issue. Using these wheels for race day will take off about 500 grams in weight. I plan to run 2.25 Racing Ralphs, or 2.25 Nobby Nics for mudfests. Have you had any concerns with them? Any feedback greatly appreciated.
    Support mtb'ing in the Portland area, join NWTA with your dollars, hands, and/or voice. nw-trail.org

mtbr member
    My wife and I rode/raced for 2 seasons on stans olympic wheels, with american classic hubs. They werent race day only. Stayed on all the time. Durability was great. Only trued once. Not podium wheels, but, I figured I'd throw that in anyway. I say go for it!

Metalheadbikerider
    Thanks much. Appreciate the feeedback.
    Support mtb'ing in the Portland area, join NWTA with your dollars, hands, and/or voice. nw-trail.org

mtbr member
    I am curious about his wheel set too. I have found very little info and reviews for the late model units. Anyone have a link to a comprehensive review?
    Ride it like you stole it.