Women - this should be a great beginner/intermediate skills clinic. The price is right, and ALL the money goes directly to the Breast Cancer Fund (we're an all-volunteer team, and all the coaches donate their time).

Come join us!

-Marika

This Saturday, Sept 11, 9am-3pm is our skills clinic with Pro Kerry Barnholt! This is a GREAT opportunity to improve your skills and gain confidence regardless of your level. Kerry is a former national team member for both mountain bike and cyclocross-recently part of the Subaru Gary-Fisher Team (now Subaru-Trek)-one of the top-ranked teams around-she's been generous enough to share helpful tips and pointers with women of all levels.

PLUS: Sign up for the clinic to receive two free raffle tickets for great prizes including a CamelBak, Ahnu shoes, bike seat, and more!

Details:
Saturday, Sept 11, 9am-3pm (lunch provided).
9am - 12pm mountain bike skills clinic
12pm - 1pm lunch
1pm - 3pm group ride
China Camp State Park--Meet at the parking lot at Buck's Boat Launching, 665 N San Pedro Rd

$90 per person (Proceeds benefit the Breast Cancer Fund).

To register for this event click here or visit Active.com.

Comments from our most recent clinic:
"I really enjoyed the day! The instructor student ratio was excellent. There was a fairly wide range of participant skill level coming into the day. There was something for everyone ... Team LUNA Chix rocks!"

"Great course! Learned a lot and there were PLENTY of instructors to lend a hand and individual instruction. Lots of specific drills, a great healthy lunch, treat ... As a beginner I was nervous, but the clinic was very supportive and I can't believe the things I actually did! "

"Great time and really built up my confidence ... The large number of competent instructors was a real plus - there was always someone there to offer constructive comments or a supportive word. Loved the switchback practice out on the trail."